Post YOUR Sedan here
By K!RK_180i
#316984 awesome stuff...one day when im big :lol:
By chrono404
#316987 A Turbo H22, Nice that will pretty quick.

I like the Color scheme for your bay, Having the Engine/Trans the Color of the body of the car and the White bay makes it pop. I'm looking forward to seeing how this comes out.

This is a Ride of the Month in the making for sure. :thumb:
By civiceg09
#316998 hopefully within a week or two ill be done just been a little busy,

im waiting on front camber kit,
take out dash to put in new wire harness going from hondata to aem
with dizzy delete tucking alittle more ..
might put in the s2k cluster while its out..
and hit the dyno one more time

:D
By greggarcia
#317330 nice swap bro!!
By eg4stevie
#318051 Just read d whole build there, pretty amazing stuff, wasn't mad movin away from d black but d pics in the sun changed my mind awesome, well wear lad
By 92egdxhatch
#318055 pretty cool build, unique turbo manifold from what im used to seeing.
By crazy-88
#318100 would have been cool if u left it black. now it looks way cleaner. good job on the build up!
By civiceg09
92egdxhatch wrote:pretty cool build, unique turbo manifold from what im used to seeing.

yeah i had that one made because i was worried about that it wouldnt fit with the radiator, condensor, and intercoor.. but then i ended up going with all in fabs radiator/condensor combo and water to air intercooler, then i kinda like how it sat so i left it.. :)
By civiceg09
crazy-88 wrote:would have been cool if u left it black. now it looks way cleaner. good job on the build up!

lol.. man i loved the black .. but i needed alot of body work, picking the color was one of the hardest decisions ive made..lol

the blue is really nice my cell pics do it no justice, the engine bay is white with pearl blue.. i just got parts from repolishing. . time to see how it looks with all the bling :D
By 95kuope
#318171 sick i love it