Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:
OCHO wrote:Lmao axix...hey I'd still be your friend Leppy but I'm glad it's your gf lol

Cluster looks good is that an ef sticker?

LOL thanks.

and yup, CRX to be exact.

Yes I knew it haha! And no problem lol...love the pink shift knob man but you already know that
By Axix23
#345563 Thank god!! Lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Thank god!! Lol

Hahahaha :lol:
By Leppy
#346513 Mini-update:

I've got a bit of a vibration coming into the steering wheel, so I started troubleshooting. Balanced the wheels, rotors are new, bushings looked ok, but my drivers side axle pops and the boot seems to have leaked most of it's grease.

So, got a new set of swap axles coming.

A/C stopped blowing cold (went up to 62 degrees). Found out it's leaking from the R134 conversion adapters. Gonna evac, swap them out with new ones I just picked up, clean up and vacuum test, then recharge and see if that works better.

Other than that, She's still running strong and bouncing off the 9000 RPM redline.
By Leppy
#347725 Haven't updated this in a bit.

New axles are in, which softened down the vibrations quite a bit, but it's still got a little wiggle at interstate speeds. The only thing that it can be is the Brembo brake rotors. It's not enough for me to run out and get a new set though, but I might later anyway.

I haven't been able to get my A/C super cold again, but it IS staying steady at 50-ish *F, so it's cool enough to keep me from sweating.

My next plan is to start sorting out the suspension again. First is to swap over the Teggy front LCA's I have and put the LS sway bar in with new end links. Then I'll start doing little things like new track rods ends with ball joints and replace the failing rear trailing arm bushings.

THEN I'm gonna drop the money on a set of coil-over shocks to lower it a little bit. I still plan on getting the Air-Lift kit, but when I get it I can just swap them over to the hatch.

Eventually I'm gonna spring for new carpet, floormats, and sound deadening material to keep the road noise down some.

Still working on the interior, too. I REALLY want to find tan colored Teggy leather seats, and start adding little luxury details like cluster trim rings, new shift boot and maybe a woodgrain accent for the passenger side to match the real wood on the Nardi wheel.

To me, the outside of the car is perfect except for one detail. I need to find a sedan passenger side headlight side bracket. The one on there is from a coupe so the headlight and corner light don't sit flush.
By Leppy
Andre3th0u wrote:get a set of tan seats out of an rsx, not sure if theyre leather but ive seen tan ones and they look really nice and classy, and racelands should do what you need suspension wise.

Honestly I really don't wanna fight with swapping over seat rails from an RSX. I tried fitting a set of 02+ civic seats and it was such a nightmare that I gave up. I want something that'll bolt right on.

Suspension-wise, I'm looking at sets of either Blackworks Racing or Function Form Type 1's, each for $630. Got my eye on a set of Yonaka Spec 1's for $499, but I'm unsure of the quality of the ride.
By juls1488
Leppy wrote: Got my eye on a set of Yonaka Spec 1's for $499, but I'm unsure of the quality of the ride.

Someone one the "share your stance" thread had a set of the yonakas and was asked that question. Could check there. If their suspension is anything like their exhaust it should be fine, an inexpensive, fairly durable, no frills setup.
By Leppy
juls1488 wrote:Someone one the "share your stance" thread had a set of the yonakas and was asked that question. Could check there. If their suspension is anything like their exhaust it should be fine, an inexpensive, fairly durable, no frills setup.

I might choose that option, as they seem to be the same quality and have practically the same reviews as the other two.

One thing I'm heavily looking into is picking up one more bronze Enkei EV5 wheel to replace the buggered up one on the hatchback, putting a brand new set of 205-40's on them, and swapping them over to the sedan when I do suspension. Having a set of coil-overs will let me lower or raise the height so that the 17's sit right, and they'll look bloody sweet when I get the air-ride and tuck them under the fender.
By Leppy
#347770 Quick photo update as I dump pics off of my phone.

Few recent shots of the engine as it sits... I NEED to redo my valve cover! LOL

And I had a little bit to mess around, so I put one of the hatchback wheels onto the sedan to see what it would look like. Aside from needing to be lowered, I think it looks pretty damned good.

By Axix23
#347777 nicee!! First time i seen under the hood!!! :thumb:
By Leppy
teal_dx wrote:Those actually don't look too big for being 17" wheels. I say go for it and paint the valve cover to match the gold on the center of the wheels :thumb:

Damn.. that's a good idea!

Anyone know if Honda centercaps fit those wheels?
By Leppy
#348358 I'm about this close to tossing out my Skunk2 alpha throttle body away and getting a BWR or Edlebrock throttle body. I'm pretty positive it's causing very slight idle issues still, not to mention that even though I multimeter tuned my TPS to read perfect half a volt idle to WOT voltage, it still causes the TPS CEL to come on and stay when I floor it. It clears when I shut the car off, but it still bothers me that something might be off with it. The TPS is a factory sensor, btw, since Skunk2 doesn't come with one.
By Leppy
#348359 I'm also toying with the idea of doing a Honda Ballade 180i badge conversion just to be different...

Anyone have any thoughts? Or badges they would donate? lol