Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:I got a mint spare cluster for you, should of told me. Lol. By chance was there any gray gloveboxes for a sedan? Lol. I am still missing one. What's wrong with the back seat cushions of the ones I sent you? :/

With a tach? I need one for the sedan. And nothing was wrong with the cushions, I just didnt have the pivot brackets or the side ones
By Axix23
#344438 Oh snap. I think those were sold with the shell back in 2003. Lol sorry. No tach, sorry. Lol. But you can add one?
By OCHO
#344530 Sounds like you made out pretty good! Good luck finding a cluster dude!
By Leppy
#345489 Just a mini-update as I pull pics off of my phone. Here's my pink BWR shifter.

Image20140405_092753 by CJ DarkRose, on Flickr

And I found a replacement cluster to replace the faulty fuel and temp gauge section on mine. It's an auto, so I had to get creative to cover it up where I don't mind looking at it all day.

Image20140510_131532 by CJ DarkRose, on Flickr

Image20140510_131543 by CJ DarkRose, on Flickr
By Leppy
#345491 Also, the reason I had to keep replacing A/C belts on my car is because this bolt kept backing out:

And here's proof of how cold it gets lol.

By Axix23
#345497 ummm, why are your finger nails painted pink? :shock:
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:ummm, why are your finger nails painted pink? :shock:

Girlfriend. I have a bottle that matches the paint on my car almost exactly, too, but she insisted on pink for that weekend lol.
By Axix23
#345524 Thank god man! Lol. I was like we got a cross dresser on here!
By OCHO
#345552 Lmao axix...hey I'd still be your friend Leppy but I'm glad it's your gf lol

Cluster looks good is that an ef sticker?
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:Lmao axix...hey I'd still be your friend Leppy but I'm glad it's your gf lol

LOL thanks.

and yup, CRX to be exact.
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:
OCHO wrote:Lmao axix...hey I'd still be your friend Leppy but I'm glad it's your gf lol

LOL thanks.

and yup, CRX to be exact.

Yes I knew it haha! And no problem lol...love the pink shift knob man but you already know that
By Axix23
#345563 Thank god!! Lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Thank god!! Lol

Hahahaha :lol:
By Leppy
#346513 Mini-update:

I've got a bit of a vibration coming into the steering wheel, so I started troubleshooting. Balanced the wheels, rotors are new, bushings looked ok, but my drivers side axle pops and the boot seems to have leaked most of it's grease.

So, got a new set of swap axles coming.

A/C stopped blowing cold (went up to 62 degrees). Found out it's leaking from the R134 conversion adapters. Gonna evac, swap them out with new ones I just picked up, clean up and vacuum test, then recharge and see if that works better.

Other than that, She's still running strong and bouncing off the 9000 RPM redline.
By Leppy
#347725 Haven't updated this in a bit.

New axles are in, which softened down the vibrations quite a bit, but it's still got a little wiggle at interstate speeds. The only thing that it can be is the Brembo brake rotors. It's not enough for me to run out and get a new set though, but I might later anyway.

I haven't been able to get my A/C super cold again, but it IS staying steady at 50-ish *F, so it's cool enough to keep me from sweating.

My next plan is to start sorting out the suspension again. First is to swap over the Teggy front LCA's I have and put the LS sway bar in with new end links. Then I'll start doing little things like new track rods ends with ball joints and replace the failing rear trailing arm bushings.

THEN I'm gonna drop the money on a set of coil-over shocks to lower it a little bit. I still plan on getting the Air-Lift kit, but when I get it I can just swap them over to the hatch.

Eventually I'm gonna spring for new carpet, floormats, and sound deadening material to keep the road noise down some.

Still working on the interior, too. I REALLY want to find tan colored Teggy leather seats, and start adding little luxury details like cluster trim rings, new shift boot and maybe a woodgrain accent for the passenger side to match the real wood on the Nardi wheel.

To me, the outside of the car is perfect except for one detail. I need to find a sedan passenger side headlight side bracket. The one on there is from a coupe so the headlight and corner light don't sit flush.