Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
#267685 As promised, i'll post pics and specs here.

92 DX 5-speed sedan

Originally teal colored, then satin black, now custom blue.
17 inch gunmetal Edge RE14 wheels. (sold, rocking 13 inch steelies with hubcaps.)
Sensa-trac shocks and EX springs (don't ask, previous owner wanted a stealth look)
JDM B18C SIR-G, stock internals
Y80? 5-speed LSD transmission
custom exhaust system, tail section was designed for my old 05 sedan, but through the magic of welding, blow torches, cursing, beer, pipe wrenches, and pry bars, we got it to fit pretty well.
Amber corners and crystal clear glass Spec-D lenses with Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs.
08 civic and HFP badges.

On to the pics.

Here's how she looked when I got her. We though the paint was just primer:

Then we get on to the process of restoration. I love my dad...

And the current results as she sits now:

And the heart:

Enjoy, feedback welcome.
Last edited by Leppy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
By Gustavo
#267687 :thumb:
By mr67volks
#267690 nice i wish my paint buffed out like that , now im just thinking of repaintig it but looks good :D
By 1ACarlos
#267750 Nice
By Leppy
#268955 Edit and bump. Found out what kind of wheels I have finally! They are Edge RE14's. I'm willing to trade for some gold or bronze colored 16's if anyone interested, i have a post in the classifieds.

Got a few things to be put on soon, to include an intake kit and some thermal exhaust wrap near the brake lines toward the back. Gonna go junkyard hopping to find a cluster with a tach, preferably that ends in 9k.

Got a custom steering wheel that i want to put on too, but i'm gonna paint parts to match the interior (since fake carbon fiber and brushed aluminum don't match up to the tan interior). Need to get a hub and horn button first, though lol.

Gonna reupholster parts of the interior too. Redoing the door panel inserts, gonna pad and wrap the arm rest, and i'm probably gonna wrap the headliner too. It's gonna be custom fabric, probably patterned in a matching color... maybe even Steampunk themed :hehe: If i have enough material left over, i might fab up a shift boot too.

Thoughts? suggestions? parts to sell me? lol
By Leppy
#269728 Today be my birthday! Lol gonna have an update soon. New engine pics with the intake and some interior shots. I'll probably be junkyard hopping this weekend for parts like a new cluster and whatever else I can find. FYI I'm 29.
By RWMIII
Leppy wrote:Today be my birthday! Lol gonna have an update soon. New engine pics with the intake and some interior shots. I'll probably be junkyard hopping this weekend for parts like a new cluster and whatever else I can find. FYI I'm 29.

welcome to the almost 30 club :lol: Happy b-day bro. :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#269781 new wheels, more low and this will be awesome! good luck homie.
By Leppy
#269800 Working on the wheels. I may lower it eventually but i don't mind the gap as much. Engine and interior are my priority until I get it repainted. Which might be this fall.
By Leppy
crisSOHCeg9 wrote::thumb: welcome...I'm liking the progress...sedans ftw definitely :woot:

Thanks bro! I checked yours out, looks pretty sweet to. I've always been a sedan fan.
By crisSOHCeg9
Leppy wrote:
crisSOHCeg9 wrote::thumb: welcome...I'm liking the progress...sedans ftw definitely :woot:

Thanks bro! I checked yours out, looks pretty sweet to. I've always been a sedan fan.

I Appreciate bro.my work in progress...yep gotta keep the 4 doors alive. :D
By Leppy
#270045 Pondering spraying my wheels gold or bronze if i keep em. Maybe going for this look (image ripped from google, no clue who's car it is!).

Probably when it get's cooler the car's gonna get a fresh coat of paint. It's a surprise, but it'll be dark colors with clear. My dad's gonna do it, and he's been a body tech/painter for almost 40 years.
By Leppy
#270124 Update, new intake installed. Had a fun test drive afterward. :) I'll get some interior shots in a few days, we have a massive storm on the gulf that's gonna get us wet all weekend.

By dbrooks
#270125 GO DAD!