Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#344022 i love that steering wheel! :thumb:
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:
OCHO wrote:That steering wheel came out great dude. Loving that hello kitty mugen sticker haha :thumb: and where did you find that pink shift knob if I may ask?

I agree with the guys, pics of new gf haha then pics of hid's :lol:

LOL The pics I have of her aren't meant for public viewing currently >.>

But Thanks! I'll have pics of the HID's and such soon

OCHO: http://www.swapshopracing.com/contents/ ... Knob_.html

Hahahahaha Leppy you dog! Lmao that's what I'm talkin about bro :lol:

Thanks for the link dude you're the man, I won't copy you and buy it I just wanted to see a close up pic of it
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:i love that steering wheel! :thumb:

Right dude?! My junk yards stink I would never find anything that good
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:
Axix23 wrote:i love that steering wheel! :thumb:

Right dude?! My junk yards stink I would never find anything that good

I got SO lucky finding it. If it's not raining this weekend, i'm gonna go raid it again for more parts.
By OCHO
#344053 Haha it was meant to be man! What are you looking for this weekend?
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:Haha it was meant to be man! What are you looking for this weekend?

Whatever I can find. Random parts like dome light cover, more rear seat parts for the sedan, gauge clusters, and whatever is shiny enough to catch my attention.
By OCHO
#344091 Sweet plan, I'm sure you'll find some good stuff, at least the dome light cover!
By Axix23
#344108 i turned my ac on for the first time in a while. I had to raise the idle up so the car wouldn't shake like crazy at idle with the a/c on. lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:i turned my ac on for the first time in a while. I had to raise the idle up so the car wouldn't shake like crazy at idle with the a/c on. lol

Lol yeah the ac pulls so much power, you need nitrous just to merge onto the highway with the ac on...

But seriously the ac does cause our idle to drop uncomfortably low, but totally worth it on those hot summer days lol
By Axix23
#344198 I raised my idle up to 1200 rpms and now idle is fine with the ac on. lmao haha
By Leppy
#344214 I just fixed my a/c this weekend by replacing the belt. I tested it with a thermometer and it got down to 37 degrees F at idle.
By OCHO
#344323 37 degrees what that's amazing that's what I need in the summer

Axix23 :thumb:
By Axix23
#344327 thats cold as hell!!!!! my a/c is like around 40deg if that
By OCHO
#344392 Yeah I have no idea what temp mine is I think you both have me beat lol...

Juls1488 we all have crappy junk yards except Leppy :?