Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#266426 sooo...when i first bought my car i noticed it was in a front end accident but didnt realize how bad until the other day when i took off the fender....FYI it drives perfectly fine and doesnt pull to any side while driving or anything like that....but i was wondering if i can do anything to make it look a little better or something along the lines of that..like cutting it off and replacing it(i know that will consist of a lot of time and effort...but will it be worth it??)...also if it may cause problems in the future when i decide to do a motor swap...keep in mind she is my baby now and getting a new car is not an option at the moment....here are some pics

and any criticism other ideas etc. are all welcome...i wont take anything to heart lol
100_2198 by Busone10, on Flickr

100_2197 by Busone10, on Flickr

100_2196 by Busone10, on Flickr

100_2195 by Busone10, on Flickr
By rtegra92
#266505 this is what i would do

1. make sure engine bay is square ( diag across engine bay )
2 straighten that left wheel housing panel , rubber or dead blow hammer
3 straighten that body seam that the fender hangs over, and make it pretty level
4 i would spot weld them if you have the access to the tool depending if some of the spot welds poped appart
5 grind rust off and , seam seal if you want and , sprey with rust inhibitor.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#266623 thanks for the input rtegra92.....the fender sits on strait for now...but i did take a hammer and straighten it up a little so it was less noticeable with the fender on..later on i will see if the engine bay is square or not and eventually i will get rid of all the rust and repaint it with some thing....any more opinions from people would be great thanks