Post YOUR Sedan here
By TrailerTrash
#335893 :shock:
By ZactheRipper
#336243 Well since that one got written off i went out and bought another one 2 weeks later haha

Honda civic LXI NZ new 250000km automatic injected.

15x7 35 offset + spacers

Rebuilding engine from my old red car

Im gonna make this one way better
By Punksz6
#336292 Nice :thumb:
By OCHO
#336298 Nice what suspension set up?
By ZactheRipper
#336948 Image

A little different now, has window tint, del sol seats and jdm fogs now.
Suspension setup is Dobison Superlow Springs, salvaged from my old red car.
By TrailerTrash
#336957 those wheels are pretty sweet :thumb:
By OCHO
#336958 ^ yeah those rims are so nice

I like the way your car sits with those springs man looks really good
By ZactheRipper
#336980 Best part about the wheels is they only cost me $140! and im also running 10mm spacers all round on the !5x7 35 offset. Theyre also very very light, maybe forged but idk?

Just remembered, with the suspension setup i've also cut the brake line brackets and dropped the shock in the fork as far as itll go, gave me another inch drop.

Its actually illegal height in this country because your car needs to be certified ($$$) if its below 100mm off the ground. But the cops never check, theyre far more worried about drink driving and bald tires haha.

Its also sporting a Type R front strut brace, Whiteline front camber adjusters, SIR factory Lower tie bar. SIR Sway bars (23mm/15mm) and a cheapo rear tie bar for looks. Waiting on Type R dc2 shocks.

Motor is currently sitting in my garage waiting for a good weekend to get installed, its my first rebuild so i hope it goes well!
By OCHO
#337574 Suspension sounds good man I like how you focused on different aspects of the whole system instead of just lowering it :D

Cops are weird...they will pull you over for being low, excessive camber (do they even know what that means really lol) license plate and the list goes on...all while some hooptie p.o.s. drives by thats held together by ductape with all of it's taillights out haha...sorry for the rant :lol:

Good luck with the rebuild too man!
By TrailerTrash
#337636 i know the feeling. i got pulled over in my coupe for the window tint... and this white del sol drives by with 13xwide as shit wheels that stuck out 2 inches and the cop just glances at it and keep talking to me :lol:
By OCHO
TrailerTrash wrote:i know the feeling. i got pulled over in my coupe for the window tint... and this white del sol drives by with 13xwide as shit wheels that stuck out 2 inches and the cop just glances at it and keep talking to me :lol:

Haha you are clearly up to no good behind those tints :lol: