By ZactheRipper
#311632 Some new pics

Factory Strut brace

Del Sol Seats

Shined up exhaust tip

Painted the SIR lip

By ZactheRipper
#315358 Hey guys its been a while

So I've painted my wheels gloss black and removed the centre caps, dropped the shock into the fork slightly in the front for more low, installed a new rear lower tie bar and cheapie cold air intake (sounds awesome :lol: ) Also scored myself a SIR oem front lower subframe brace and a short shifter.

Pics!

By OCHO
#315534 Nice super clean ride man! Gloss black wheels look good. How do you like the sir axel back? I want to do the same thing on mine.
By familyEGuy23
#315538 Looks good and nice score with the SiR lip :thumb:
The OEM SiR front lower subframe is direct bolt on? Got pics?

Was the SiR bolt on too? Does it sound better than stock? Any noticeable gains?
By ZactheRipper
#315586 [img]http://honda-tech.com/attachment.php?
attachmentid=125334&stc=1&d=1272336940[/img]

The stock sir subframe brace a
bolts onto where this itr brace does. Holes are there on all eg and dc afaik. The sir brace is only slightly thinner than the itr one. Makes a good difference without hanging hanging under the car.

The sir axle back was a good mod. Less restrictive in the pipe that goes over control arm. Sounds a little different. Noticable better breathing.
By DesOne
#315601 Nice Ride!
:thumb:
By OCHO
ZactheRipper wrote:[img]http://honda-tech.com/attachment.php?
attachmentid=125334&stc=1&d=1272336940[/img]

The stock sir subframe brace a
bolts onto where this itr brace does. Holes are there on all eg and dc afaik. The sir brace is only slightly thinner than the itr one. Makes a good difference without hanging hanging under the car.

The sir axle back was a good mod. Less restrictive in the pipe that goes over control arm. Sounds a little different. Noticable better breathing.

Good to know, I want to pick up an sir axle back but they seem to be impossible to find here in the states...we only got the Si :cry:
By ZactheRipper
#325351 Heres the engine bay atm

Heres whats waiting for install

JDM D15B vtec head with d16z6 head gasket and P08 ecu.

With brand new d16a7 water pump and tensioner with d16z6 T belt
By HaydenSI
#325360 This is WAYYY off topic. But how awesome is it to live in a country where you can basically import any car or do any modification and it be legal? On top of the cars costing about 35% less than they do here in the states (same goes for mods) Plus not having to have insurance?

I have to say I'm super jealous. The import rules are strict here and super expensive.
By ZactheRipper
#325426 Haha youve got the wrong idea!

You cant import anything cool nowadays, as the current standards only allow importation of cars from the past 6 years or soo.... you can import older ones but its difficult and expensive.

Its actually really hard to find a tidy SIR civic crx or teg over here because theyre all completely raped and wanting crazy prices. Most mods recquire certification for like 500 NZD and then you cant change your setup at all...

And if you drive without insurance youre a fuckwit in my opinion.
By ZactheRipper
#332826 Here is my car as it sits

Currently on 15 inch BBS wheels from a Mazda Familia Infini, borrowed because my other tires are bald :lol:

Has a whiteline camber adjustment kit, really good because it doesn't reduce upper control arm travel at all. And washers in the back.

Has a Momo wheel from an old Mazda Az3 Presso

With removable center :wink:

Running a JDM d15b vtec head on the factory d16a7 block.
Runs a factory p08 ecu that i converted from automatic to manual.
Had a few issues with ignition timing and cam timing but i have resorted to running a factory d16a vtec dizzy with the adjustment slots extended to run 16 degrees. I think the cam timing may be retarded casusing that but it runs fine and goes damn well so im not complaining.

Currently has an s40 from an ek of some sort, with the matching junkyard clutch, Had a very bad time with an ebay clutch on my old s20 gearbox, turned into a shuddery pile of shit and the release bearing and pilot bearings siezed and destroyed half the bearings in the gearbox, not fun. Wont be using an ebay clutch again

Vtec is very pronounced at 4800 rpm and it goes like a hooker on crack after that. Has given a few cars surprises like Rb25de skylines 4age corollas and a 2.0 twin scroll gt legacy sedan :lol:

Very happy with it at the moment.
By TrailerTrash
#332856 that steering wheel is awesome :thumb:

car looks good nice work on the minime!
By ceelx
#332860 climatronic :thumb: nice :hehe:
but just the bezel from it :lol:
they are regular over there ??