Post YOUR Sedan here
By mooze
#258335 what are your plans for it.....did u add that band aid or did you buy it like that
By Loki_95EG
#258435 HAHA I actually like that band aid sticker! Nice ride what are your plans for it?
By Mr. Pink
#258809 Not to bad of a starting point. The band aid looks out of place though.
By Gustavo
#258811 :shock: Think that band-aid is big enough? :lol:
By ZactheRipper
#270684 Just thought i would give this thread a bump!

When i took the pictures at the start of the thread i had the car for almost a year.

When i got it it looked like this

After a while it turned into this

Now it looks a bit like this :D

By eg-guy
#270701 those rims look like motegi mr7's. Ive got two black powdercoated ones in my storage shed, the other two got chunks takin out from hitting a curb.(long story) :lol:

car looks pretty clean by the way
By ZactheRipper
#270708 They're advanti racing. They must've copied the motegi design???

15x6.5 38 offset, i expected them to be sunk but they're pretty good!
By Mr Rattles
#270754 Looks nice buddy, tell me did you guys get the eg hatch and coupe?

How's the vibe like over there for the World cup?
By ZactheRipper
#270837 We got the Hatch, Del Sol and Sedans sold as new here.

And we got the JDM coupe, hatch, ferio and del sol as used imports years ago. So theres tons of civics floating around.

Coupes are so rare tho. I've only ever seen 2.

Everybody is excited bout the world cup! 1 day to go! We better win! Or at least beat france ...
By Mr Rattles
#270851 wow you guys are so lucky, I asked because years ago I used to watch a documentry by Ketzal Sterling called High Octane and that mostly featured Skylines,Evo's and Mr2's.

awesom to hear that.Its to bad the Springboks are going to crush your dreams :twisted: :twisted: :D
By 1ACarlos
#271150 Nice car but the band aid does look out of place.
By ZactheRipper
1ACarlos wrote:Nice car but the band aid does look out of place.

Its not there any more, i got a replacement panel. You probaly cant tell in the photo but its all smashed up.

Mr Rattles wrote:wow you guys are so lucky, I asked because years ago I used to watch a documentry by Ketzal Sterling called High Octane and that mostly featured Skylines,Evo's and Mr2's.

awesom to hear that.Its to bad the Springboks are going to crush your dreams :twisted: :twisted: :D

We will see :lol:
By ZactheRipper
#278002 Update!

New wheel!

Also installed 22mm and 15mm sway bars. Up from 21mm and 14mm.

Noticeable increase in cornering ability.

Also, south africa got knocked out of the cup! And New Zealand is going to the final against france! Hoping for another 1987 :lol:
By ZactheRipper
#282260 Another mod

Axle back section from an SIR 4 door. From the junkyard for 15 dollars.

You can see where theres less restriction in the piping that goes over the rear LCA due to it being a larger diameter. This pretty much removes the biggest bottleneck of the stock system.