Post YOUR Sedan here

What color should I paint the valve cover?

13%
17%
9%
9%
9%
17%
26%
By xwhitchx
#257563 Well I just got this car about a week ago. I got away from hondas for a little cuz my eg6 go stolen 2 times in a month.... So I found a nice 91 MR2 turbo. I loved that car, but all the parts for it cost way too much and it was not good on gas at all. So I sold it for 1k more then I got it for =P and got my self this lil 93 civic.

This car has TOKICO shocks, with BLOX springs and Blox camber kits all the way around. It still has the stock d15b7 engine in it and its about on its last leg lol. So the day after I got it I when out a got a JDM d15b vtec to put in it =P.

Here is the D15b vtec engine I got for it.

So I started to take it a part so I can clean it up and replace all the seal so I know that it will not leak =P

My friend had this cover from a 03 civic, so Im going to clean it up and use it.

Here it is after a lil cleaning.

Here is my engine after cleaning it up a lil.

So I really dont like my stock clutch set up so Im got a stage1. with an 8lb fly wheel. =)

Here is my new dizzy

God speed drain plug

So thats about it for right now, Im going to work on it more tomorrow. =)

By stussy_legend
#257564 r u sure the rocket cover from the 03 civic is going to ft?! they look different.
By dbrooks
#257567 looks like a nice car :thumb:
By xwhitchx
stussy_legend wrote:r u sure the rocket cover from the 03 civic is going to ft?! they look different.
Yeah It will fit fine, Plus I like how it looks =P
By xwhitchx
WhiteKid wrote:I voted Yellow, but what do you mean art?
idk paint somthing kool on it or like he said but a lot of sickers on it lol
By xwhitchx
#258229 So today someone got in to my car.... but didnt take anything and just layed down one of my seats.... I looked over the hole car and there is nothing missing or broke....Im happy nothing is gone but still wtf?
By teal_dx
#258255 Oh sorry I needed a place to take a nap :P

Your car is mint, I think that white would look good if there were some white wheels to match. But the meshies look perfect on there so what about silver to match them?
By xwhitchx
teal_dx wrote:Oh sorry I needed a place to take a nap :P

Your car is mint, I think that white would look good if there were some white wheels to match. But the meshies look perfect on there so what about silver to match them?
silver would look good too =P
By ceelx
#258405 hahahahah black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow :D

VC yellow and insription in black :hehe:
By xwhitchx
ceelx wrote:hahahahah black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow :D

VC yellow and insription in black :hehe:
well that sounds kinda kool to me lol
By xwhitchx
#260340 Well here is My engine after I got it all cleaned up and all new seals and gasket.

So today was the day to take out the old engine and put in the new one.

And so all you know it was very hot today and I did all this work my self, cuz my friends said it was too hot -_-.

So my "throwout bearing" was making a lot of noise, and I found out it was the bearing in the tranny... So i need a new tanny now. =(
By Blk95coupe
#260463 When I had my Blue 4 door which I miss dearly I had a red vc and everyone seemed to love it.

By Punksz6
#260477 :thumb: