Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mountainguy816
#267947 Well it's been a while my build has been on hold just been workin tryin to get bills paid. The only update I have so far is a cd player and a new set of speakers. I've had this car six months with no stereo so it is a welcome change.

Next Tuesday my windshield is getting replaced. I'll be getting a new rear bumper from certifit soon and this sat I'm going and getting foam, some better glue and some fabric and I'm finishing my back doors.

Also on fri I'm goin to KC and I'm gonna try to pick up a few parts while I'm there. I need a new door panel and a dome light and I want some ek side skirts and some mudflaps and I've got somebody in KC that I can pick up a set of tails and headlights for $60 but I don't think I have the cash so it'll probably have to wait...I wanna get rid of my halo headlights and fancy euro tails

P.s. Pic of the cd player tomorrow
By Mr Rattles
#267971 6 months with no stero wow lol my gf had her car for a week with no cd player or radio and we almost went insane haha
By Mountainguy816
#267995 Yea it sucked cause I LOVE music but I usually rocked my iPhones headphones or I just rolled with the windows down and listened to the exhaust but now I have music and I love it. I got a stereo that'll play pandora from my phone.... Best feature ever!!
By Mountainguy816
#268200 Stopped at Pick and pull on the way to worlds of fun... Ended up getting a rear bumper plus mudflaps for 50 best part is it is the color of my car... Score but 50 is the price my boy at napa can get it for from certifit.

Almost got a set of mint DA seats but that would have put me 30 over what I wanted to spend but I'm going back up in two wks..also found a set of tein springs on an FC so i think I'm gonna grab those and eBay/craigslist it for a quick buck

Also picked up interior door handles and a dome light.. Parts I still need are ek side skirts, ek mudflaps, headlights, turn signals, taillights, fenders, and hood

Check it!!!
By Mountainguy816
#268858 Went to get my windshield replaced yesterday and the dude said he wouldn't do it cause where the roof meets the windshield is rusted and he can't guarantee it won't leak so I'm probly gonna hold off till taxes and have it replaced then and possibly have the body work and paint done at the same time but that means I gotta get a drivers door, power mirror, fenders, and a hood b4 then

If I decide to wait till taxes then I'm gonna use this money to go and get the DA seats up at pick and pull but I also need a pair of 15" tires and rear trailing arm bushings and I want to get those before winter..also thought about just getting the drivers seat for now
By Mountainguy816
#268860 Some other things I want to do soon..

Replace the gauge cluster lights with green or blue LEDs
Paint the gauge bezel silver
Cover the piece of dash that surrounds the stereo and climate controls with black microsuede
By Mountainguy816
#269296 K so yesterday my car quit on me.. I thought it was the fuel pump then I thought maybe it wasn't getting any juice.. Turns out there's no spark so I got a new coil and I'm installing it tomorrow.

As far as the job thing goes Im over my last job got something to hopefully tie me over until I can get on at ups, target dc, home depot dc, something like that..

We'll keep you posted I'm gonna do what work to my car that I can.. I have a $50 gc to lowes, I still have a little fabric left, I also got paint left, and I can get my LEDs for the dash for like $15
By familyEGuy23
#269332 Damn bro sorry to hear about your job car's looking good it's hard to find ek sideskirts and mudflaps at the junkyards over here
By Mountainguy816
familyEGuy23 wrote:Damn bro sorry to hear about your job car's looking good it's hard to find ek sideskirts and mudflaps at the junkyards over here

Yea man it sucks but there are better things in my future. And thanks man it's amazing what a rear bumper will do.. I'm gonna wash and wax her after I get the coil swapped

As far as ek side skirts and flaps go I saw at least 2 or 3 ek's at one pick and pull.. Soon as I get money I'm heade back up there to scour again when I go I'll let you know that way if you need something you can't find out there I might be able to pick it up and we can figure out shipping. Mudflaps are $5 a piece and side skirts are like $15 a piece
By Mountainguy816
#269421 So went to replace the coil today and in trying to get the rotor off it snapped clean off so called napa got a new rotor bada bind bada boom back up and running.. Just sucks I gotta use my gas to find a new job
By Mountainguy816
#270112 Well it's been a lil over a wk since I lost my job.. I've applied for like 12-14 jobs so far and have applications for about 10 more but yesterday we had a job fair here in town and I gave a staffing agency my resume and they called me 4hrs later for a job interview.

I had that interview this morning its for a commercial roofing company it pays $11/hr and it's 45-60hrs a wk so plenty of overtime.. I'm not sure how it went it was probly the shortest interview I've had but I feel good about it so now I'm just waiting to hear back from someone which I think is worse than not having a job so everyone.. Fingers crossed