Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#281858 Can't wait to see the parts done! Congrats on the Baby! :thumb:
By Mountainguy816
Punksz6 wrote:Can't wait to see the parts done! Congrats on the Baby! :thumb:

Thanks dude.. Yea the strut bar will be getting done next week or after thanksgiving but the intake manifold, fuel rail, and valve cover are gonna have to wait till I can get some extra $$ for gaskets, hardware, and anything else I may have to replace.

I've got 4 days off for turkey day so I'm gonna try to do some interior work
By Mountainguy816
#283834 Well I spent all t-day weekend workin on my kitchen so I didn't get much done with my car it's getting cold here 40s during the day but on the upside I got moved from the plating dept to the milling shop and I'm training to be a machinist running a CNC mill and I also got a raise in the process..

I do promise to have some updates in the next couple of weeks just waiting for some plating jobs to get done so I can bring in a part or two
By tegpower18
#284102 Looks like u got your work cut out but its def heading in the right direction
By Mountainguy816
#290899 Well I know I have posted in a while.. Not much new except for the fact that the machine shop I was working for lost a big client so they laid off half their staff including me :( I'm waiting to hear back from reser's but I think I'll get the job. Other than that I'm just waiting on taxes.. Once I know how much I'm getting I'll have a parts list

Currently I'm just thinking about gettin the body straight, gettin tires, and then upgrading my suspension and brakes. I'm thinkin a rear disc swap is in order but definitely a egay mugen lip as well as roof visor and window visors
By Mountainguy816
#291460 Plans for taxes..

Egay PU mugen lip
Egay roof wing and window visors
Ek side skirts and mudflaps
Tires (mine are bald as fuck)
New tie rods, ball joints, and probly front bushing kit
Front rotors and pads
New trailing arm bushings (lookin for rear disc though)
Driver & passenger fenders
Headlights & turn signals
Integra seats
Speakers
Rear camber kit
Alignment
Header rewelded, flex pipe put in, rehanging exhaust
Straight pipe in place of muffler
Repolish lip on wheels
Color match wheels (phantom grey pearl) or painting blue to match VC
paint VC
paint strut bar
Paint CAI tube
Paint fuel rail
Removing a/c (gets hot in the summer but I've had 12 cars and only two have had working a/c so I'm used to it)
Removing p/s (already lack p/s just need to get the pump out and loop the lines)
Also need a windshield washer bottle and motor (been missing since I got the car.. Amazing what rainX will do :) )
Also been thinking of making custom sheetmetal door panels for that race look

Not all of these things will probly get done seeing as how I have to fix my girls car.. Also considering a coilover kit or lowering springs and new front OEM struts and I'm bouncing around the idea of a mini me from a z6 depends on what I can get the parts for. Also debating starting to pick up parts for a b swap.. If I get a mini me or the start of a b swap I'll be slowly building the parts till they're ready to put in (do it right the first time)

Also spending some cash on tools (jack stands, new jack, torque wrench)
By Mountainguy816
#293838 Well I managed to rearend my car over the weekend and it made me realize I have some body issues with the car I have now that I don't want to fix. So a buddy of mine suggested we check out this shell of a friends he has sitting in his backyard well I went and looked and this thing is straight as fuck and stripped...needless to say I fell in love. So when taxes come back I'm picking it up and I'm gonna start a ground up build my plans are pretty much the same as with the car I have now but it's a ground up project so I'll be able to do it right

Immediate plans are.. Putting it up on jackstands and stripping everything that it does have left on it (3 doors, trunk lid, and rear suspension), deep cleaning the car with simple green, stripping the sound deadening out and bedlining the interior, and rebuilding the rear suspension..

I will have pics and a more detailed plan up soon.. And as soon as I get the car I will probly start a new build thread for it
By Mountainguy816
#293959 K well like I said I'm gonna spend as much time as I can to clean her up.. Degreasing and such.. It doesn't have anything for interior so I'm gonna get some dry ice and get the sound deadening off the floor pan.. Once that's done I'm gonna pick up some of duplicolors DIY bedliner and coat the floor (I have no intention on putting carpet it plus it'll make it easier to clean).. Then I'm moving onto the rear suspension because that's the only suspension the car is coming with...here's the parts list for that..

Integra rear trailing arms (stripped, cleaned up and painted)
Centric posi quiet calipers
Powerslot or EBC rotors
EBC greenstuff or Stoptech street performance pads
All associated bushings replaced with energy suspension pieces
New wheel bearing/hubs
ARP extended lug studs
Stainless steel braided brake lines
Buddy club rear camber kit
Blackworks Racing rear LCA's and rear subframe brace
And probably a sway bar from an integra

Pretty sure that's everything that has to do w/ the rear suspension w/ the exception of coilovers
By Mountainguy816
#302166 Yes and I haven't been able to do much to it.. Got some parts just been kinda lazy and have had a lot goin on.. My next day off I'll have some updates on my dd.. And I'll get some pics of shit for my project