#254768 jswappedsedan, this floor mats its from ek ?? :shock:
By jswappedsedan
ceelx wrote:jswappedsedan, this floor mats its from ek ?? :shock:
Yes they are.....ek 4dr
By 1ACarlos
#254777 Nice car
By jswappedsedan
1ACarlos wrote:Nice car
thanks bro what part of mass u from....im heading to boston this weekend...what type of parts do u sell
By Fada Blayne
#255310 Oh ur in mass for the weekend? My boy has the j35 in his Si hatch, tl-s LSD tranny. I can effortlessly have wheelspin all the way up to 5th gear lol
By mooze
#255314 nice ride
By jswappedsedan
Fada Blayne wrote:Oh ur in mass for the weekend? My boy has the j35 in his Si hatch, tl-s LSD tranny. I can effortlessly have wheelspin all the way up to 5th gear lol
Tru yeah up in Boston chilling with friends...yeah wheelspin is a side affect of v6 swaps...lol...and thanks mooze for checking the car out
By Fada Blayne
#255408 If I had seen this earlier I would've tried to meet up with u today, way part of Boston u @?
By familyEGuy23
#255412 Damn bro nice ride, clean is an understatement this sedan is sexy :thumb: :hehe: hey and I know how u felt about that seller with the Jdm clear corners he lagged it on me too except I already payed on PayPal still waiting for my refund :thumbdown:
By jayEGR
#255593 [smilie=notworthy.gif] :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: bro tht is one of the cleanest white sedan i have ever seen with a nasty as swap an on top of tht j series so fuck crazy,

you have a list of any big carz you beat like 350,mustang in that etc.
?
By jswappedsedan
#255600 To Fada Blayne..i was in Somerville hanging with some friends but now back to florida back to the grind

To familyEGuy23 thanks bro nothing but money and hard work

to jayEGR thanks for the compliments and just a couple of k swapped car an nsx with boilt ons and a crx with ls/vtec 100 nitrous....the crx was a good run but i pulled to end...and i made the guy almost blow his car up...buy are third race his crx was smoking like a champ..lol...i really appreciate everyone that has checked out the car..thanks a lot
By EG9-ish
#255660 Looks great man, keep up the good work!

ROTM one day man ;)
By jswappedsedan
EG9-ish wrote:Looks great man, keep up the good work!

ROTM one day man ;)
thanks...thats a compliment coming from a person that had a rotm
By {ikon}EM1
jswappedsedan wrote:so i bought some front bumper honda access light and put them im...thanks classiccarsrule85
going to wire them up next week

So what's the extra lights for???
By DontHateonEG8
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
jswappedsedan wrote:so i bought some front bumper honda access light and put them im...thanks classiccarsrule85
going to wire them up next week

So what's the extra lights for???

i think they are side fogs