Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loki_95EG
#250433 Its like the most beauitful swap Ive ever seen.... Im speechless!! I love it!! build specs!!!???
By jswappedsedan
Loki_95EG wrote:Its like the most beauitful swap Ive ever seen.... Im speechless!! I love it!! build specs!!!???
well here is my build thread from j32a2.com http://www.j32a.com/showthread.php?t=847 and the rest is here http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83898 ...thanks for showing luv
Last edited by jswappedsedan on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loki_95EG
#250516 Nice, checked those other sites!! good shit!
By trey255
#250532 im very envy with what you have! like your eg so bad!! :woot:
By Mr Rattles
#250562 Looks great man,

i think im gonna go home after work and rip my spolier off cause yours looks so nice without it
By Blk95coupe
#250636 Clean car but please spray that grill black!
By jswappedsedan
#250644 thanks for all the good feedback.....im not really into the eg 4dr spoiler but to each his own...and u should never envy anyone just work harder to get urs... i like the car one color but thanks for ur $0.02
By jswappedsedan
#250646 found some pics of my old set up.....ls/vtec ctr pistons balanced bottom end...supertech valves,springs and retainers.... skunk2 stage 2 cams intake manifold....70mm tb buddy club cam gears hytech headers...hybrid b16 tranny with ctr lsd and 6 puck with 9 pound flywheel...motor made 190hp 139tq
building something simular but gsr block with balance ls crank and rods for my 92 da9 that i got
By RyVcZ
#250648 j-swapped EG FTW! nice job done and i must say this is the first EG i saw swapped with that engine on and it looks good! nice figures also on the engine. props to you man! :woot:
By jswappedsedan
RyVcZ wrote:j-swapped EG FTW! nice job done and i must say this is the first EG i saw swapped with that engine on and it looks good! nice figures also on the engine. props to you man! :woot:

thanks homie
By jswappedsedan
#251635 so i bought some front bumper honda access light and put them im...thanks classiccarsrule85
going to wire them up next week
By Gustavo
#251650 :thumb:
By hatchie
#251673 Nice swap bro good job on the cut out of the hood most j swapped egs have a mangled hood
By jswappedsedan
#251756 thanks i took my time with the whole car wasnt going to start half assing by cutting the hood all fucked up....taking ur time is the key with every build