Post YOUR Sedan here
By kinta94
TgEG wrote:8) yes. but the roads are shit here. I plan on showing it this year so ill slam it for those (:

pssh im slammed and you dont see me complaining! im going lower ever chance I can but then again I enjoy hearing my car scrape the ground for some reason? haha
By TgEG
#249021 haha fuck it ill do it.
By TgEG
#249022 :thumbdown: badnews. I dont have my wrench to adjust them ):
By TgEG
#249043 haha thanks man ill be lowering tomorrow and do pics
By TgEG
#249063 dumb question, is it righty raisey, lefty lower? what way do I turn to lower
By kinta94
#249075 haha turning them to the right will raise the car.
turning them to the left will lower the car.

but have you rolled your fenders? and how much lower are you going? because with 17s you will need to add probably a little bit of camber if your going very low
By TgEG
#249086 im not sure how low yet. but thanks for the turning lesson lol
By dbrooks
#249093 i like the stance of it now. haha
By TgEG
#249126 haha ill just check it slamned
By TgEG
#249182 I like it way more
By TgEG
#249457 It lowered like nothing. Found out I need struts though
By ghskid06
#249489 nice sedan. I like the yellow, also liked the sticker. The only thing i dont like is the taillights. Overall nice looking ride. Lower is always better, just might want to wait till you get the meshies on there, looks like your almost maxed out with those 17's.
By dbrooks
ghskid06 wrote:nice sedan. I like the yellow, also liked the sticker. The only thing i dont like is the taillights. Overall nice looking ride. Lower is always better, just might want to wait till you get the meshies on there, looks like your almost maxed out with those 17's.

x2