Post YOUR Sedan here
By EJ1STYLEN
#247272 Sup Guys 1st Time Posting Picture Of My Car Here...The Pictures Are A Lil Bad I Took Them With My Camera Phone While At Work....Hopefully Tomorrow I Can Get The Real Camera And Take A Better Pic Of The Car And Post More Picture When The Car Is Clean I Took This Pic When She Was Dirty...Leave Feed Backs...

Last edited by EJ1STYLEN on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#247274 looks clean! i like white sedans with black wheels, especially slips. :thumb:

post up some more shots!
By EJ1STYLEN
dbrooks wrote:looks clean! i like white sedans with black wheels, especially slips. :thumb:

post up some more shots!

thanks man...haha the slips are actually bronze but with the crappy quality of the picture it looked black...but im thinking about painting it white....
By butta75
#247286 Looks pretty good from what I can see here. What mods are done to the car? Also what are your plans? btw, :welcome:
By dbrooks
#247293 awh shucks! i can tell they're bronze now! especially in the 4th pic down. i still like it :thumb:
By EJ1STYLEN
butta75 wrote:Looks pretty good from what I can see here. What mods are done to the car? Also what are your plans? btw, :welcome:

thanks...

mods:
b7 w/ a6 cam
z6 IM/H/06 si Exhaust

Suspension:
16' rota slipstream
205/45r16
Dropped on Stance Coilover

my future plans are probably do a mini-me w/ turbo set up thats if the gas price dont go up any higher...or ill just rebuilt the b7 and do a high cp with the a6 cam....im just trying to keep it a DD and maybe take it to the track...
By dbrooks
#247310 sounds like a good plan :thumb:
By EJ1STYLEN
#247554 New Pic's With The Iphone HDR....