Post YOUR Sedan here
By D&G
#246508 right i bought her off my boyf, but the fella that owned her had done shocking things broken wishbone, no oil pressure switch, 3 sensors broke, 4 cut springs and burst shocks, so we hada build her up from a scrap shell we had and get her ready for the nct.

thats her when i got her, i got the junlip stil on her has to go for a repair but the amber light are gone as i wanted silver lights all round, so i have them , i had her on mugen mr5s but 14" for 60mm drop was insane going over ramps.

not ideal going over ramps whens there is to many and really bad roads in general

got new wheels then and still wasnt happy this was after the mugens and the oz alloys

stored for the winter so took out the bumper to repair 2 cracks that i had noticed on it

the bf changing the springs to 40mm drop 60 to low

cleaned the vtec solenoid

cleaned :)

new springs purple hmmmm :)

how she sits now with her new wheels and her 40mm drop :), black bumper is gone the junlip one is back on

and the bf got me sohc vtec stickers :)

spec: carbon firbe handbroke,
wind defectors all round(going on soon)
braided brake line
40mm drop
got rid of the skunk 2 mani for a standard one
and a standard air box,
sir interior
50/50s rear lights
mugen spoiler
mugen rocker cover
4-2-1 stainless steel manifold
By stussy_legend
#246605 i like the original look, the front looked very aggressive.

have u got more pic for the rear?! i am considering to buy the mugen rear spoiler for my saloon.
By D&G
#246606 shell be back to that style soon enough just a small crack apearin in the top corner and i wanna get it fixed before it gets worse.

i have more pics a the back defo, sure ive a lot more pics a the car just picked out a small couple of them.

By butta75
#246631 Wow amazing sedan! The only thing is the muffler looks like its squishing the lip pretty good.
By dbrooks
#246667 looks goooooooooood!
By goblin
#246683 lookin' goood.... colour just like mine.. :D
By stussy_legend
#246690 thx for the pic :D i know what i am getting next...hehe
By D&G
#246704 thanks lads :thumb: love her to bits but now have to rebuild a calliper before she can be on the road.

that back box is gone she was well to big i had a twin loop for a while

hada sell it and get a standard exhaust as the nct said the twin loop was over 99db :/

thats sweet man seriously mugen spoilers ftw, my mate has a euro r accord with a mugen one :O its sweet
By azn12345
#246887 nice! i have always wanted to see a civic with this spoiler. maybe i should get one too :thumb:
By kapow
#247350 Keep the twin loop. just install a resonator somewhere in your exhaust piping! My twin loop setup is below 90db
By D&G
kapow wrote:Keep the twin loop. just install a resonator somewhere in your exhaust piping! My twin loop setup is below 90db

awh man i sold it, a while ago now, have a standard exhaust dont wanna be pulled everyday for noise