Post YOUR Sedan here
By Pg.99
#246016 If this is the same Dito that sold his Z6 on pistonheads, then it's a small world haha. If it's you I rang about the engine but you already had someone coming down for it, I managed to track down another good one shortly after though so she's all sorted now :)

Very nice car aswell! It's all looking very tastefull indeed. If you want to see what it'd look on Eibach Pro Kits have a look at mine, they're very remarkably similar looking! :

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=13410

Steve
By ditoegsaloon
Pg.99 wrote:If this is the same Dito that sold his Z6 on pistonheads, then it's a small world haha. If it's you I rang about the engine but you already had someone coming down for it, I managed to track down another good one shortly after though so she's all sorted now :)

Very nice car aswell! It's all looking very tastefull indeed. If you want to see what it'd look on Eibach Pro Kits have a look at mine, they're very remarkably similar looking! :

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=13410

Steve

yeah its too small for us i guess :D

i like your car, its inspiring me quite much tbh.. im running on coilovers now, cheap though but at least still do the job quite good

i have a list what im gonna do soon i put me feet on britanian again ie get the rust fixed, repaint the car, rebuild the head using "poor man's" guidance

hopefully it would be ready in summer
By Pg.99
#246837 It'll be interesting to see pictures of how yours looks on the coils, I wish I'd gone that route in the first place now as the back sits too high on mine.

One thing you've done which I definately plan on doing is that 282 conversion... how are you finding them? and what was actually needed to get them rigged up?

Definately one for the future as soon as funds allow, the standard brakes are pants :thumbdown:
By ditoegsaloon
Pg.99 wrote:It'll be interesting to see pictures of how yours looks on the coils, I wish I'd gone that route in the first place now as the back sits too high on mine.

One thing you've done which I definately plan on doing is that 282 conversion... how are you finding them? and what was actually needed to get them rigged up?

Definately one for the future as soon as funds allow, the standard brakes are pants :thumbdown:

yeah man, when your car on lowering springs the front and rear wont ever level and coilies is the answer but as im not going to track so cheapo coilies its fine for me :D

standard esi brakes actually not too bad as long as its 262's and 240's, ESi with abs have this setup.

my setup is off rover, you can use calipes, pads and discs off rover mg zs 180 or mg zr 160 as they are straight fit.

or get any 4x100 282 discs and macth them with dc2 282 calipers or prelude vti calipers or mb6 calipers. they all 282's but heard you need to modify the calipers a tad.
By ditoegsaloon
#248689 while im on holiday i secretly bought these

16's Type-R replica, well chuffed. hopefully i will see them on me front door when im home :D
By 1ACarlos
#248692 Nice wheels.
By stussy_legend
#249775 nice buy dude.....i want these so bad. wouldnt mind telling me how much it set u back?! :hehe:
By ditoegsaloon
stussy_legend wrote:nice buy dude.....i want these so bad. wouldnt mind telling me how much it set u back?! :hehe:

i was a lucky find mate, bought them quite cheap 85posted :D surely it would be an investment for me :D
By stussy_legend
ditoegsaloon wrote:
stussy_legend wrote:nice buy dude.....i want these so bad. wouldnt mind telling me how much it set u back?! :hehe:

i was a lucky find mate, bought them quite cheap 85posted :D surely it would be an investment for me :D
damn....u srioue?! 85 posted!!!!!!!!is it set of 4?!
By ditoegsaloon
stussy_legend wrote:
ditoegsaloon wrote:

yeah man, im serious and it a set of four. im selling me rota's and fat fives if you interested :D
By Boods
#250001 Damn dito this is comin along nicely! Are those volks genuine as well?

Get some pics with the coilovers on so we can see how it sits now! :)
By stussy_legend
ditoegsaloon wrote:
stussy_legend wrote:
ditoegsaloon wrote:

yeah man, im serious and it a set of four. im selling me rota's and fat fives if you interested :D
no man....but i am defo. interested in ur new alloys ......lol
By ditoegsaloon
stussy_legend wrote:
ditoegsaloon wrote:
stussy_legend wrote:
ditoegsaloon wrote:

no man....but i am defo. interested in ur new alloys ......lol

i'll let go if you pay triple of the price i bought :hehe:

anyway
just a little update... received couple of parts this week

first is Flat side indicators

then my import plates, cant believe how fast they arrived. bought them on friday morning and they delivered on the next day which is today

unfortunately car now has some cancer on driver side rear arch :censored: , i guess the only to cure the ill is new rear arch then yh