Post YOUR Sedan here
By stussy_legend
Punksz6 wrote:CTR steering wheel!! :thumb:

Not completely right...hehe :D
By butta75
#245258 98+ Spec Itr Wheel w/ airbag?
By Blk95coupe
#245310 Where did you buy that carbon fiber stuff?
By stussy_legend
#245423 another update for today, changed the PS pump and bottle as it was playing up a bit and had a major leak, dripping all over the ground, and got complainted by the neighbor:(
also fitted a DC2 steering onto the car, it shouldnt be a hard job taking the steering off, but it literally took me almost half an hour to take it off, no jokes.....as i didnt know i just need to remove the "H" badge at the centre of the steering to see the big nut. i thought there were screw on the side of the wheel like the EK.......anyway, took it off, and put the new wheels on straight away, the wheel is thicker than the EG one which i like, feels a lot better to hold. still need to figure out how to connect the horn tho :(

Before:(

During

After:)

these are the wires for the horn, and i have no idea how to connect them.
By stussy_legend
#247660 update:
since the last update, i upgraded the brake and installed a spoiler. braking actually feel worse, maybe i need to upgrade the MC as well.

During:

After:

Doesnt look as big as i was expecting......oh well..... (

How she stands atm

gonna pick up a Spoon back box and AEM V2 intake this week. cant wait :D and i might be re-doing my wheels soon, its too dark for my liking. anyone suggest me a gun metal color?!
By ditoegsaloon
stussy_legend wrote:Image

hold a second... i recognised this place :D :D also i think i saw you too on other day. did you come down to bournemouth last month?

btw, car lookin good mate and sorry bout the mess :D :D
By stussy_legend
#247788 yes mate, i took this pic in bournemouth last month :D
thats fine.....just didnt expect to wait 3 weeks to receive it...

anyway, i am a bit confused about the car u have, do u have a silver one or red one now?! i swear u had a silver one b4?!
By ditoegsaloon
#248166 should arrive on time if me friend didnt act like a tool :x

hahahaha yes the silver one is old story now its been replaced by the red car :D
By WishIhadaFerio
stussy_legend wrote:update:
since the last update, i upgraded the brake and installed a spoiler. braking actually feel worse, maybe i need to upgrade the MC as well.

During:

After:

Doesnt look as big as i was expecting......oh well..... (

How she stands atm

gonna pick up a Spoon back box and AEM V2 intake this week. cant wait :D and i might be re-doing my wheels soon, its too dark for my liking. anyone suggest me a gun metal color?!

Im about to pick up some window visors tomorrow. Are yours with the clips or adhesive only?
By WishIhadaFerio
#248644 How much did you get them for and where did you find them? I already picked up these replicas but I dont know how long they're gonna last.
By stussy_legend
#248648 I found a JDM saloon in the local scrap yard. So I bought everythibg, including the visor for cheap. I used to have some replica that u use some 3m double sided tape to hold it. Used it for more than one year. No problem, n look great as well.
By stussy_legend
#248975 some more updates, V2 intake arrived the other day, pain in the ass to fit it :(, there was so little space for the intake to go thru, but, after loads of swearing, i made it :) also bought the third set of recaro in my life. god, i must say, i missed it and feels so good to have it back:)
even tho i got an intake and a backbox on the car now, its not very loud, just very deep tone, love it.

Pic of Spoon back box fitted

p.s. i know the bay is a bit messy, i will make it look nice one day :D
By stussy_legend
#252101 been busy on preparing for my exams recently, so havent touched the car for quite a while, but i did this while i was bored. its not a good PS i know :P
but what do people think about this?! should i go for it?!

PS, its not my car, i just found the 2 pic of the same color, so its easier to Photoshop.