Post YOUR Sedan here
By stussy_legend
#240949 been on the forum quite a while now, but havent really posted anything, so to start off with, i will post some pic of my car, its a UK spec EG8. there is a few more things to do, can anyone give me a suggestion what boot spoiler should i go with, i have thought about the mugen spoiler from the EK saloon, or the EG9 boot spoiler. cant decide between the two.
and a pic of my little honda garage.....lol
Last edited by stussy_legend on Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By ceelx
#240975 nice eg8 man :hehe:

p.s. i want same little honda garage for real :D
By #ROBIN#
#241045 love the garage :thumb: , and props on the honda access visors and japanese lisence plate garnish (really makes a huge difference in a good way)

get sir boot spoiler, you wont regret it.

this car has a bright future ahead :wink:
By chorean
#241046 Nice EG!

EG Boot Spoiler FTW!
By stussy_legend
#241132 thx for the comment guys :D
yeah, i think the eg spoiler is a better choice compare with the ek one, but is there any other spoilers from other car u could suggest?! dun want anything too ricey tho, so no huge spoiler thx :)
By stussy_legend
#241198 huh?! what do u mean by that?! the last pic is diecast model
By Simmons
#241425 Car looks sweet man :thumb:
By stussy_legend
#243681 so, little update on my car
did the cluster surround in CF vinyl, painted needle orange and fitting Accord side skirt

By crisSOHCeg9
stussy_legend wrote:been on the forum quite a while now, but havent really posted anything, so to start off with, i will post some pic of my car, its a UK spec EG8. there is a few more things to do, can anyone give me a suggestion what boot spoiler should i go with, i have thought about the mugen spoiler from the EK saloon, or the EG9 boot spoiler. cant decide between the two.
and a pic of my little honda garage.....lol

Sexy sedan and that garage is off the chain...:) :woot: :thumb:
By dbrooks
#243703 lookin good! i love that color when its all cleaned up!
By butta75
#243775 Nice update with the cf and side skirt. Which year accord did the skirt come off of?