Post YOUR Sedan here
By WishIhadaFerio
#248644 How much did you get them for and where did you find them? I already picked up these replicas but I dont know how long they're gonna last.
By stussy_legend
#248648 I found a JDM saloon in the local scrap yard. So I bought everythibg, including the visor for cheap. I used to have some replica that u use some 3m double sided tape to hold it. Used it for more than one year. No problem, n look great as well.
By stussy_legend
#248975 some more updates, V2 intake arrived the other day, pain in the ass to fit it :(, there was so little space for the intake to go thru, but, after loads of swearing, i made it :) also bought the third set of recaro in my life. god, i must say, i missed it and feels so good to have it back:)
even tho i got an intake and a backbox on the car now, its not very loud, just very deep tone, love it.

Pic of Spoon back box fitted

p.s. i know the bay is a bit messy, i will make it look nice one day :D
By stussy_legend
#252101 been busy on preparing for my exams recently, so havent touched the car for quite a while, but i did this while i was bored. its not a good PS i know :P
but what do people think about this?! should i go for it?!

PS, its not my car, i just found the 2 pic of the same color, so its easier to Photoshop.

By 1ACarlos
#252653 Pretty sharp
By stussy_legend
#252891 since the feedback on the bumper above wasnt too postitive, so i did another photoshop, What about now :D
-new fog light
-tint headlight
-mugen style boot spoiler
-color coded everything(door handle, body kit, bumper strips)
-paint the plastic strip across the front grill black
-paint front lip matt black
-maybe paint the wheel with a lighter color like gun metal or same color as the rest of the car
-maybe Red "H" badge front

By stussy_legend
#253802 right, i am doing something more interesting now. after long consideration, i have decided to scrap the engine swap plan and do a minime swap. the head i am using is the JDM D15B vtec. since this is my first attempt doing this. it is taking me sooooooooooooooooooo long to remove the head.

the is the progress for today, removed pretty much all the hoses and plugs on the head and IM. just 2 more i can see i need to remove, also the timing belt, after that, the head should just come off straight away :D but i am not sure if i can acutally remove the head with the IM attached to it, the middle nuts at the bottom, there is nowhere i can reach it.

Image[/img]
By stussy_legend
#253952 Day 2 , i managed to remove the head with the IM attached to it
it was quite a mission to me, but i think it defo. worth the effort :hehe:
now i got to do exactly the same thing on my EG and remove all the harness. still long way to go :roll:

By teal_dx
#253955 sometimes you can get a tiny 10mm wrench in the tiny space between the #2 and #3 runners on the intake manifold to get that difficult intake manifold bolt.
But like you did, it's much easier to take the whole thing off together, just heavier. :thumb:
By stussy_legend
teal_dx wrote:sometimes you can get a tiny 10mm wrench in the tiny space between the #2 and #3 runners on the intake manifold to get that difficult intake manifold bolt.
But like you did, it's much easier to take the whole thing off together, just heavier. :thumb:
i had tried to take the middle nuts off from above the intake manifold, but the hole on this manifold is so TINY, i dun think i can even put the dip stick thru the hole. its that small. and hell yeah, this thing is heavy.....i had to ask my mate to come help me lifting it :o
By ghskid06
#253969 Loving the car man. Good luck with your head swap. Keep in mind the engine harness is the same except vtec.
By stussy_legend
ghskid06 wrote:Loving the car man. Good luck with your head swap. Keep in mind the engine harness is the same except vtec.
Thx man, but I think I'm converting from obd0 to obd1. So I better to change them all.
By stussy_legend
#254567 everything i need is off the donor car now. just waiting for the new gaskets set to arrive, then i start stripping my EG :D

P08 ECU

While I am waiting for the parts, i managed to get hold of some EG9 interior for cheap.

Accord Type R Rear Seat

Best part is the guy who sold me the eg9 parts gave me this for free(the long armrest), as the front bracket is broken. cant be happier :)
By stussy_legend
#257519 little updates, got some new alloys, decide to respray the trim properly this time, so remove them all rather than taping it, n here is some little photoshoot.

ALSO, finally got all the parts i need to carry on my mini-me swap. after long wait :D