Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg-guy
#279211 ^^thanks man

UPDATE: i got some more crap in the mail today, es master kit and es trailing arm bushings.
[img][img]http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2449/afadgwqreterhfhd.jpg[/img]

stay tuned for more updates
By eg-guy
#280475 my trunk with 00 integra rear trailing arms, disc brakes, ebrake cables, lower control arms, and sway bar. they still have the stock struts bolted on

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Parts gathered so far:

-f&f type 1's
-es master bushing kit
-es trailing arm bushing
-balljoints, tierods, wheel bearings
-rear disc setup
-sway bar setup
-short shifter
By eg-guy
#282734 time for a little rebuild
[img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8431/1123111444.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image
By ceelx
familyEGuy23 wrote:i can't see pics :?

me too :?
By eg-guy
#284265 WARNING: cell pics, but... better than no pics
She's sitting cozy in her new crib for the next couple months.
I started burning out bushings, cutting sleeves, and pressing in new ones. Thanks to Teal_dx diy. I did my bushing a tad bit different however. first i heated the inner sleeve until i could simply pry it out with a flathead. then took the dremel and cut 1 line across the bushing. then one clean cut with the hacksaw, then the outter sleeve easily taps out. I really like this pic for some reason.
a pic of the old vs new, i had to raise the front sleeves up all the way to get the car in the garage. I need to get a set of ramps.
here's my replacement steelies, bmw bottle caps with centers and good tires got them dirt cheap.
my ordeal at the moment, effin axle bolts stuck. i had to order a bigger breaker bar cause no one around here sells over an 18in.

also ordered a blox front camber kit to finish off the front suspension. i'll update when i can.
By familyEGuy23
#284291 Do work dude :thumb: those f&f 1 look nice might get me a set. How much you get your blox camber kit for? I'm searching for some as well
By eg-guy
#284311 Thanks for the support man. I got the blox camber kit off ebay for $130 shipped. I used the "make offer" feature and got $10 off, i just found out about that feature. mabee could've gotten more off the price.

The cool thing imo about the blox kit is you can upgrade to the competion series balljoints. I dunno how much of a difference they would make but it sounds good in writing.
By Ajax1989
#284317 lookin good man!

i would have stayed away from blox suspension parts
buddy club are only a few bucks more lol

i cant wait to see more
By eg-guy
familyEGuy23 wrote:Not bad I'll look into it you getting rear too?
mabee later down the road if i get excessive tire wear in the rear.

94_jdm_ferio wrote:lookin good man!

i would have stayed away from blox suspension parts
buddy club are only a few bucks more lol

i cant wait to see more

thanks man. n yeah the bushings suck on blox stuff but luckily i don't have any blox bushings. poly ftw.
By eg-guy
#285131 blox front camber kit, poly bushings from the master kit. Looks to be good quality, the ball joint is nice and tight like it should be.
By civicegguy at 2011-12-12

also picked up a driverside front power door lock actuater to replace the broken one. I also got a new inside door handle to replace the broken one, that was a few weeks ago tho(no pic of that).

I should have the front end put back together this week. Then off to the fun part... the rear ehhh pita
By eg-guy
#285772 So... my motor won't start :cry: . It's getting gas and spark, ive checked over a few things the only thing i didn't check was the timing marks, im pretty sure it jumped timing, i'll find out tuesday what the damage is if any.

If it ain't one thing it's 500 other things. My personal honda slogan.
By eg-guy
#286301 Ordered bwr lca's a few days ago, they should be here tomarrow. I can't wait to get this thing back together and drivable again. Random shots with the rear on jackstands.