Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg-guy
#240509 The only pic i have on my pc ill get more up soon.

I have alot of ground to cover on this car but ive decided to go with looks and suspension first instead of motor mods, but they will follow. Ill start from the begining when i first bought it. I paid $1800 unmolested first was an aem intake from my previous ride 06 spec v and cut to fit. Kyb gr2s all around with dropzone springs and sleeves(suspension is temporary) 4in drop. sony deck with kicker ds650s for sounds(i have a hard hitting sound system but have grown tired of hearing it, removed) Half the sanding is complete i dont have a garage so more is done with the weather warm but its coming along nicely. I just ordered an ebay catback, next on the list in 2-3 weeks are what is going to make this car HELLA FLUSH LOL are xxr 002s wrapped in kumhos 195 45/50 r15s with plenty of camber. Im going for a dropped stocker look with nice shoes. No crome headlights n bodykits here.
Last edited by eg-guy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 33 times in total.
By Mr Rattles
#240667 it sounds nice and low but no pic bro
By eg-guy
#240938 i got 1 pic up i need a flash drive so ill get one today and put more pics up.

Update catback came in yesterday i got the axleback portion on. tomarrow ill install the rest my uncles letting me use his garage and air tools :hehe: I also have to change the bellows boots on the rack (failed inspection) and i need to score some tires, ill probly use the DIY on that or haynes manual since this will be the first time ive messed with the tie rods. ima see if i can do the rest of my bodywork and possibly paint in his garage (fingers crossed).
By dbrooks
#240944 Fresh start man!
By eg-guy
#240962 Here are some stock pics when i first bought it enjoy!
Any input is always appriciated whether its good or bad.
Last edited by eg-guy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eg-guy
#240969 Here are pics after and during the drop/parts.

The drop parts kyb struts dropzone springs/sleeves
old struts n springs out
my boy matt helping out

installed, pic of right rear
the initial drop only had time to do the front that day, when it came time for the rear i found the left lca bushing was torn up so i went to the junkyard for another and the bolt was stuck in the same spot as the other bushing, i tried drilling it out myself but only got halfway through so i finally went to a machine shop and they got the bolt out with the bushing in tact.
After the drop, completed
Last edited by eg-guy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ceelx
#240974 nice look with droop :thumb:
its not to hard ?? how much mm down ?
By eg-guy
#240978 No its kind of bouncy not really hard, i dont know mm but id say 4in give or take.
By ceelx
chilango41 wrote:Needs more drop :thumb: :wink:

haha this is a family sedan :D like mine :wink:
By eg-guy
#241086 Thanks for the feedback, i need more. Yea i plan on doing a d16z6 or y8 full swap and then BOOOOOOOOOOOSSTT with a good low psi tune for dd.
Yea ive got 1 kid and 1 on the way so 4 door is a must plus after owning a few sedans im just hooked to em.

Well im replacing my bellows boots today and finishing installing the catback, i might try to finish up more of the body work/primer. Ill take some updated pics those are from months ago.

COMMENTS GUYS COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD DONT MATTER.
By familyEGuy23
#241090 Good plans you got ...a boosted sedan :woot:
Congratulations on another kiddo on the way :thumb: Yeah sedans are a must I tried putting my daughter in a coupe (with car seat ) it's possible but just gets tiring

But your sedan would look cleaner more dropped :thumb: