Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg-guy
#296863 Decided to add a little bump in the trunk since my kicker ds650s only produce mids and highs. I thought i got a good deal on a system from craigslist consisting of one 10" pioneer champion sub in a sealed box, one kenwood kac-8452 amp, and an extra pioneer 5200t amp all for $120. Both amps wouldn't go out of protection mode so i contacted the seller who i had write out a reciept and got my money back.

So after that i decided to buy new and save myself from another headache. So i purchased the following:

one 10" audiobahn aw1000v subwoofer. from sonicelectronix.com.

one 10" ported subwoofer box 3/4" MDF. from ebay.com

one pioneer GM-D7400M amplifier. from a local shop.

Just waiting for the sub and box to arrive in the mail so i can install and take pics. This will be my 3rd setup in this civic lol.
By bigpunn421
#296942 wow good looks on that ebay box. im going to pick one of them up now.

my system will no way match your epic build. but im learning a bunch keep the posts comming
By eg-guy
#297329 @bigpunn421- yeah man the ebay box is so sweet, you should take lots of pics when you get yours in. SOOO epic!!

Still waiting on the subwoofer to come in the mail, but ive got some extremely long overdue updates. Phone won't let me send pics :x
By eg-guy
#298034 Ok, here's some updates from a few days ago. I'll do a little photo shoot of how it sits now today or tomarrow. Also, the sub came in and i got everything hooked up but the loud bass got annoying very quickly. The system is for sale locally.

By eg-guy
#298203 How it sits now with army green paint, still have to wetsand and polish. Left the hood white and tagged it up with designs and random stuff. Sorry for the small pics, i can't get them larger.
By eg-guy
#299745 Here's a few bigger pictures. Sadly, some temporary life changing events I've encountered recently have forced me to sell the car. So, it's for sale locally :cry: . I'll be buying my old 93 mazda mx3 back from a friend.

By 92EG-8
#300086 Damn bro,how much you selling it for if you don't mind me asking?
By eg-guy
#301123 92-eg8- I'm looking to trade it now, had a guy offer me a 96 honda accord auto in good shape so that's what I should be rolling in next. Waiting for my title to come in the mail to finalize.

94jdmferio- I'll fill you in later on.

Sold the function and form coilovers. Back to kyb/no names that ride like complete crap :facepalm:
By eg-guy
#301721 Got the title in. This sunday should be the last time I drive the civic. 96' accord here I come.
By eg-guy
#301876 I picked it up today, no more civic. I was wrong it's a 94' honda accord.
By familyEGuy23
#301888 Boo! :x jk nice is it a coupe or sedan? Show some pics :thumb: I feel like selling my civic and getting a 95 Accord then swapping in a h22 nobody thinks nothing of accords to busy looking at civics perfect stealth :twisted: