Post YOUR Sedan here
By nemo561
#241394 I wanted to say that you should paint the side moldings! it would flow well with the front lip bro. i did it to mines and it makes a big difference. Just a suggestion of course :thumb:
Last edited by nemo561 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote::o

damn i cant wait to see this thing

Bro hopefully everything works properly and i get it ready before this may..but I appreciate the love...its been a long time coming...many overtime hours and sleepless nights to get this..
By crisSOHCeg9
nemo561 wrote:I wanted to say that you should paint the side moldings! it would flow well with the front lip bro. i did it to mines and it makes a big difference. Just a suggestion of course :thumb:

Honestly you're not the first one to say that. Its a sign..lol...thanks for the suggestion bro im definitely gonna consider it even more now since its been coming up lately...:) I appreciate the input. :woot:
By crisSOHCeg9
hensondo wrote:Saw your engine and creamed my pants but jokes aside the k24 is a nice choice

Lol...hahahaha thanks :lol: yea I figured k24 would be my best bet..I want the torque definitely. :thumb:
By crisSOHCeg9
#242243 Just to update everyone:
I've been a little busy with school this week so I haven't been able to upload any pics or info but the build will start tomorrow...hopefully. the shop called and the tranny is in andmounted so its a go :woot: :thumb: ill probably go tonight to make sure everythings in order then ill take some pics definitely
By Ajax1989
#242244 where u doin the swap at?

Nasties??
By dbrooks
#242256 Fresh! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:where u doin the swap at?

Nasties??

Inline four sir...:)

rite on!
By Ajax1989
#245756 updates??

which k24??
the tsx or the accord??
By Ajax1989
#245759 :thumb:

the best one

i cant wait to see this bad boy in action!!

so if ur caps are your winter wheel, then wat is your sring/summer/fall wheels :?