Post YOUR Sedan here
By crisSOHCeg9
#239117 Hello everyone...im new to the civic-eg scene but heres a few pics of my work in progress..so im in the rebuilding stages on winter tires..hope everyone likes..:)...

By Gustavo
#239118 :welcome: Wat r ur future plans?
By crisSOHCeg9
#239125 *Engine wise right now im piecing together a k swap..im trying to go k20/k24a2..since im on a college budget and paying bills I have to take it a day at a time you know.I think ill roll around stock k series for a while. Just need to purchase a tranny and then the swap will begin...:)
* As for the interior im looking for the eg9 sir II full interior
But those are the long term plans ima just enjoy the engine and everything I have now.

But before this Eibach this summer im looking to mount my mugen m7s I picked up and finish the exterior a lil more. Ill probably get the sir lip mounted and rear window visor but like I said its a work in progress. :woot:
By Ajax1989
#239130 welcome

nice sedan! i want that wing for my 4do

you from socal?
im skipping eibach this year.. my car isnt ready
By Riekert
#239135 Looking good man! love the red and white... and its slammed :D

Are those 14's or 15's? and is it a E30 BMW mag?
By Ajax1989
Riekert wrote:Looking good man! love the red and white... and its slammed :D

Are those 14's or 15's? and is it a E30 BMW mag?
14's we call em bmw bottle caps
By Riekert
#239140 awesome stuff! good ref for me as I'm getting some 14's this weekend.

what mm/inch drop do you have?
By crisSOHCeg9
#239146 I appreciate the love...yea im from socal Pomona area...yea I decided ill go to Eibach this year since I went last year. Hopefully the car will be finished by then

Yea the rims are 14x6.5 bmw bottlecaps. Excellent fitment for a tuner on a budget... :thumb:. In this picture the suspension setup was on skunk2 sport shocks and skunk2 lowering springs..(3 in. Drop all the way around maybe a lil more since the springs settled) but I have no rubbing issues after the alignment. Im running function and form type 2s now...took it down to the last perch and everythings flowing thus far.
By Ajax1989
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:I appreciate the love...yea im from socal Pomona area...yea I decided ill go to Eibach this year since I went last year. Hopefully the car will be finished by then

Yea the rims are 14x6.5 bmw bottlecaps. Excellent fitment for a tuner on a budget... :thumb:. In this picture the suspension setup was on skunk2 sport shocks and skunk2 lowering springs..(3 in. Drop all the way around maybe a lil more since the springs settled) but I have no rubbing issues after the alignment. Im running function and form type 2s now...took it down to the last perch and everythings flowing thus far.

nice, i stay in anaheim, gonna be movin to pomona, la veren area soon
but how do they type 2's ride on the freeways? im lookin for a nice smooth ride, im tired of feeling all the effin bumps and cracks on the roads
By crisSOHCeg9
#239159 Oh ok. That's a nice area too...but to answer your question. The type ws are pretty smooth. I wouldn't say they're the smoothest but they definitely are an upgrade from the type ones..regardless of where we go (especially in cali) we're gonna feel some bumps but on the freeway I gotta say these coilovers get the job done... :thumb: youll feel some of the big bumps but they're legit coilovers..if you really want a nice smooth setup (aalthough pricey), id suggest the gc/koni setup but if you're like me and wanna be on a budget but still have the smooth ride,adjustability, type 2s are the way to go. Hope that helps you a bit.
By patlsherry
94_jdm_ferio wrote:welcome

nice sedan! i want that wing for my 4do

you from socal?
im skipping eibach this year.. my car isnt ready

i have one for sale....
By Ajax1989
#239180 ^ pm'd

crisSOHCeg9 wrote:Oh ok. That's a nice area too...but to answer your question. The type ws are pretty smooth. I wouldn't say they're the smoothest but they definitely are an upgrade from the type ones..regardless of where we go (especially in cali) we're gonna feel some bumps but on the freeway I gotta say these coilovers get the job done... :thumb: youll feel some of the big bumps but they're legit coilovers..if you really want a nice smooth setup (aalthough pricey), id suggest the gc/koni setup but if you're like me and wanna be on a budget but still have the smooth ride,adjustability, type 2s are the way to go. Hope that helps you a bit.

ok that sounds good to me, its good advise to her it from someone that deals with the same roads lol, now im set on gettin the type 2's
By Simmons
#239396 Car looks good man :thumb: