Post YOUR Sedan here
By UFO
#238048 Bought her about 4 weeks ago for my son that just started university. This site rocks :thumb: ....gonna be spending a lot of reading time here

Came with 60mm drop, performance panel filter, performance xorst.....and shaved aerial

Image[/img]
By #ROBIN#
#238050 wish i was that lucky for dad to by me my 1st car. hope he appreciates it. its a good start :thumb:
By ceelx
#238051 yeah look great, what engine ?? :hehe:
By UFO
#238052 @ #ROBIN#
I think he is...car gets washed 4x a week :lol: I needed him to start appreciating the Honda brand. My first car was also a Honda Ballade, I drive the South African CL9 Accord now (1st Gen TSX)

@ ceelx
thanks...B18B3 non-vtec
By UFO
#238057 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civi ... generation)

In South Africa a unique model with the B18B3 from the Acura Integra RS was specially built to fill the gap left by the absence of the DOHC B16A VTEC engine in the range.
By UFO
#238113 Some more pics

By Riekert
#238115 Looks good! I had a 150 carb like this for my first car too!
By UFO
Riekert wrote:Looks good!

Thanks....but I need to loose those angel eye headlights - terrible for night driving. Got the originals that came with the car, need to refurbish them
By Mr Rattles
#238739 Looks very nice buddy,yeah those angels need to go lol, he washes it 4 times a week :o , my neighbors think im mad washing mine twice haha
By Simmons
#238784 Likeing the panda look guy :thumb:
By UFO
Simmons wrote:Likeing the panda look guy :thumb:

Thanks - I was waiting for your opinion :)

This was the first clean 180i EG I saw after 2 months of searching, bought without hesitation :)

BTW : Are there any EG's with EG6 bumpers in your neck of the woods?
By Simmons
UFO wrote:
Simmons wrote:Likeing the panda look guy :thumb:

Thanks - I was waiting for your opinion :)

This was the first clean 180i EG I saw after 2 months of searching, bought without hesitation :)

BTW : Are there any EG's with EG6 bumpers in your neck of the woods?

No sir.That is very difficult to source.