Post YOUR Sedan here
By UFO
Simmons wrote:No sir.That is very difficult to source.

I was afraid you'd say that...got some friends in the motor industry in Botswana......might be luck there in their scrapyards, as a lot of Jap cars come their way :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#239056 but the bumper will only fit with the proper fenders :cry:
what if one buys a normal oem bumper and then tries to fabricate a replica ?

it might be a kak idea but what else can we do?
By UFO
Mr Rattles wrote:but the bumper will only fit with the proper fenders :cry:

there was one post I read on forum that you could consider 3/4 options.....the first was swap bumper to bumper and live with the alignment issues

Mr Rattles wrote:what if one buys a normal oem bumper and then tries to fabricate a replica ?

Then I would need to know if the OEM inserts are purchasable and where :?

Mr Rattles wrote:it might be a kak idea but what else can we do?

Yes, plz save me from the Autostyle clone :shock:

http://www.autostyle.co.za/product/1749 ... ontBumper/
By Simmons
UFO wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:but the bumper will only fit with the proper fenders :cry:

there was one post I read on forum that you could consider 3/4 options.....the first was swap bumper to bumper and live with the alignment issues

Mr Rattles wrote:what if one buys a normal oem bumper and then tries to fabricate a replica ?

Then I would need to know if the OEM inserts are purchasable and where :?

Mr Rattles wrote:it might be a kak idea but what else can we do?

Yes, plz save me from the Autostyle clone :shock:

http://www.autostyle.co.za/product/1749 ... ontBumper/

Dude u r in Jozi,ask Swich to hook u up
http://civic-eg.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1902
By UFO
Simmons wrote:....ask Swich to hook u up

Thanks - PM sent
By swich
#239464 famous with out trying...

there are a few thread on here about it. with the 3/4 options.

1) live with it
2) is get all the correct bits to mak it fit. bonnet, corner lights, fenders(which need to be cut and joined to line up)
3) is the 2 bumper cut and fit option. but then you need to buy 2 new bumpers. and the one being an EG bumper. and in SA they hard to get hold of.
4) cant remember.

Ether way it costs a bit. sadly that all the details im going to help you with. if you got hold of me on HRC or myhonda.co.za i would have laughed and told you to jog on.... lol

i dont want every SR4 guy that loves this bumper rocking one in jozi... coz then you'll force me to move onto some thing else. localy my car is a nice one off. hope you understand.
By Simmons
swich wrote:famous with out trying...

there are a few thread on here about it. with the 3/4 options.

1) live with it
2) is get all the correct bits to mak it fit. bonnet, corner lights, fenders(which need to be cut and joined to line up)
3) is the 2 bumper cut and fit option. but then you need to buy 2 new bumpers. and the one being an EG bumper. and in SA they hard to get hold of.
4) cant remember.

Ether way it costs a bit. sadly that all the details im going to help you with. if you got hold of me on HRC or myhonda.co.za i would have laughed and told you to jog on.... lol

i dont want every SR4 guy that loves this bumper rocking one in jozi... coz then you'll force me to move onto some thing else. localy my car is a nice one off. hope you understand.

Fully understood :thumb:
Every1 want too be unique..............like everybody else.lol (pun intended) :woot:
By Mr Rattles
#239492 Switchy how you been bra

we voted and you lost so you must move onto something new while we get the eg6 bumper :thumb:
By UFO
swich wrote:i dont want every SR4 guy that loves this bumper rocking one in jozi... coz then you'll force me to move onto some thing else. localy my car is a nice one off. hope you understand.

No worries 'swich'.....I'll come right with my other connections.

Pal is exploring Botswana as we speak.

Plus, I'm hoping with a certain work project we have in Botswana, that I might get asked to 'come along'
By 1ACarlos
#240746 That's a very nice sedan
By Riekert
#240767 Lemme know if your connection can get a vtec head for me too ;) my one bud is looking for one.
By Simmons
#242914 :o Looks lekka ne
By swich
#242922 new ballade AKA honda city.