Post YOUR Sedan here
By Riekert
#248198 damn rust! I started to put the wiring in for the amp and while doing so I found a nice piece of rust under the passenger footwell! WHOOHOO!!!

so now its time to get the grinder, rust remover and fibreglass! :D

haha let the fun begin!
By Riekert
#250551 So I'm kinda fed up...

punting the honda...

Buying a new one in Jozi as I don't like rust... in the intrem I have a 135kw golf MK2 I can play with...
By Mr Rattles
#250558 Yes boet , where the devil have you been ? sorry about the rust man, i stay near the coast aswell so i got some to:(
did you buy that red mk2 ?
By Riekert
#250694 hehe sup man! been busy hey. girlfriend, work etc. working on the Honda... saw some rust fixed it... saw some more, fixed that and then saw some more and thought screw this! The dude with the MK2 wants to swap so lets swap. So basically swapping the honda for the MK2.

Gonna be working on in just general stuff and then sell it of again to get a 180E EG :D
By #ROBIN#
#251135 mk2 golf? dude you cant be serious... if its a golf then admin should delete your account :x

but if its a mk2 (generation 2 civic) then thats cool :thumb:
By Simmons
#ROBIN# wrote:mk2 golf? dude you cant be serious... if its a golf then admin should delete your account :x

lmj :lol:
By Mr Rattles
Simmons wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:mk2 golf? dude you cant be serious... if its a golf then admin should delete your account :x

lmj :lol:

x3 :lol: :lol: :lol: