Post YOUR Sedan here
By jayEGR
94EJ2 wrote:not a fan of the new wheels i liked the old ones better but thats just my opinion

^:lol: you crazy

those BBS look sick , maybe if u painted them white or gold , brings the rims out more but , i love the new rims :hehe: makes your ferio look mighty clean :lol:
By K!RK_180i
jayEGR wrote:
94EJ2 wrote:not a fan of the new wheels i liked the old ones better but thats just my opinion

^:lol: you crazy

those BBS look sick , maybe if u painted them white or gold , brings the rims out more but , i love the new rims :hehe: makes your ferio look mighty clean :lol:
hahaha thanx maybe gold in the summer yes its winter now so going to keep it like this for so long :thumb: but thanx appreciate it buddy
By K!RK_180i
greggarcia wrote:nice work!
thanx guy :oops: :thumb:
By Tugboat
K!RK_180i wrote: hahaha thanx maybe gold in the summer yes its winter now so going to keep it like this for so long :thumb: but thanx appreciate it buddy

hmm that looks like summer to me, oh wait how would i know :x

nice rims tho i like them :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
Tugboat wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote: hahaha thanx maybe gold in the summer yes its winter now so going to keep it like this for so long :thumb: but thanx appreciate it buddy

lol the weather is very funked up in Cape Town 1 day its hot and the next day its cold :thumbdown:
By Tugboat
K!RK_180i wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

lol the weather is very funked up in Cape Town 1 day its hot and the next day its cold :thumbdown:

what do you consider cold tho, your cold might be my warm ;)
By K!RK_180i
Tugboat wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

what do you consider cold tho, your cold might be my warm ;)
cold is like 15 degrees Celsius and under that and warm is like 25 degrees and hot here in cape town is close to almost 40 degrees celsius
By K!RK_180i
#255435 my b18 EG with my brothers B16 EK ciVic :)
By K!RK_180i
#257648 so i took the centre caps off just to see how it would look and took some pics for u guys to see 8)
By K!RK_180i
#258442 so i got new rims again will post a teaser pic so long...wheel whore ftw haha :lol:
By K!RK_180i
#258444 some equip reps 8)

By ceelx
#258452 this wheels loks better on civ :wink: hahahah
By Simmons
#258458 Wheel whore :thumb: