Post YOUR Sedan here
By jgpoirier
#233551 Sold my 2000 durango today that I blew the motor after a weekend of fourwheeling in the summer. So got a bunch more money to throw at the sedan. Motor swap coming sooner than expected!

Thanks for looking,

Guy
By jgpoirier
#234766 Update:
Am having the head planed today at the machine shop. Bought all new seals and gaskets. Exedy clutch, picked up today. Found flawless hydro tranny. And super clean intake mani. Headers should be here by monday. As soon as I get the head from the machine shop on monday I will begin putting the engine back together.

Tomorrow I am going to the pick-n-pull to grab axles, shift linkage, intake mani parts (mine's bare), Throttle cable, throttle body, wiring harness, and some random bolts I'm missing.

Thanks for looking,

Guy
By jgpoirier
#246423 Wow its been awhile. Went through some shit a while back, wife and I seperated, now dealing with custody of my son. But this weekend is the weekend! I spent the evening tearing the d series out, and since ten this morning all I have left to do on the b16 is wire knock sensor, install rad, fluids, shift linkage and fire! Hopefully goes as smoothly as it usually does with troubleshooting. Here are some pics> I apologize for the blackberry pics but i dont have my camera here unfortunately.

Thanks,

Guy