Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
speedracer1094 wrote:any suggestions for new rims?? I think 15's are a little too small.

i got some fat 5's ill trade lol

but 15-16s are perfect for civic's

go for some rota wheels like gt3 or c10s or c8 its all on what you like
By speedracer1094
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
speedracer1094 wrote:any suggestions for new rims?? I think 15's are a little too small.

i got some fat 5's ill trade lol

but 15-16s are perfect for civic's

go for some rota wheels like gt3 or c10s or c8 its all on what you like

:lol: :lol: I'm thinking about trading for some 16s. Or if I can't find any I'll powder coat the ones I have mag blue. Might look something like this...

By jdmflush95
#226170 Im not a fan of rims bigger than 15s and smaller than 15s. Im rolling on 15x8 with a 25+ offset. Im a fan of low offsets, its all I ever put on my cars. It just all depends on the look your going for bro. In the end no matter what we may suggest in the end its your car that should reflect you and you imagination. Do what you like and go from there. Everyone is going to have a dif opinion about things. I think 16s look big on egs, but thats just my opinion. :thumb:
My setup 15x8 25+ Axis Sakuras
By speedracer1094
jdmflush95 wrote:Im not a fan of rims bigger than 15s and smaller than 15s. Im rolling on 15x8 with a 25+ offset. Im a fan of low offsets, its all I ever put on my cars. It just all depends on the look your going for bro. In the end no matter what we may suggest in the end its your car that should reflect you and you imagination. Do what you like and go from there. Everyone is going to have a dif opinion about things. I think 16s look big on egs, but thats just my opinion. :thumb:
My setup 15x8 25+ Axis Sakuras

Those are sweet!! I think some sportmax 501 in silver would look good. I just don't want or can afford to go thru tires every couple of months you know what I mean.
By jdmflush95
#226186 Ya I know what you mean..the 501s are a 15+ so youll def need mor cambier. Look into the low offsert drag dr20..they make them a 15x7 with a 10 and a 0 so you still get the big lip bc wont have to cambier so hard. my wheels arent cambierd hard at all..just the stock cambier from being so low. It wont eat tires that fast. I was also told its not the cambier that eats them up its the tow and if you go and get to tow adjusted the tires will last a lot longer dont knowthe truth to that but the guy knew his shiz so Im sure he knew what he was taking about.
By speedracer1094
#226425 i was thinking about these, what do you think? Anyone know what size and off set these are?

By speedracer1094
#226488 Anyone know anything about these rims? /\/\/\/\

Price, size, offset, camber??
By jdmflush95
#226490 they are 15x8 with a 12 offset..I know bc i ordered a set of these from diamond racing and they messed up my order and put it on back order so i canceled and went with the axis sakuras...cost around 350 to 450 shipped depending what series. I had the white pro series ordered for 450

ps- they also offer custom ones in which you can choose what offset you want but price varies and are more expensive than the standard ones they already offer as expected. diamondracingwheels.com
By Ajax1989
#226532 ^ those are one of a kinda wheels that bisi design himself, you wont see anything like that

there super effing lite too, he said there like 12 lbs or somthing like that
By speedracer1094
#226638 Yeah I called Bisi moto today and guess how much?....drum roll please.........$1300!! HOLY CRAPOLA!!
By Ajax1989
#226639 yupp there 1 of a kind

but his performance parts are worth the money spent 8)
By speedracer1094
#226645 dude Bisi is a walking brain! Wish I had the money to have him build me a motor!
By Ajax1989
#226647 tell me about it
shhhhhh i get a lil discount through bisi....
my homie used to work for him and then went on his own way to go to school, but i still get a lil discount lol
By speedracer1094
#226745 Dude thats awesome! I need to find a vtec head or a d15b. My zc is tripping!