Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote:When you think Red Eg Hatch..the first hatch that comes to mind is that red eg hatch on the bbs rs with the muti-color engine bay and rusted hood.

the offset king :D

lol exactly dude CALI

lol but one this is that civics are really hot out here, there stolen left n right

its to a pt where u have to put a boot on the rims so they can tow or drive ur car, but still ur car is still able to be stolen

someone stole the offset kings hatch and they striped it and then he came back n now look at his car lol
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote:When you think Red Eg Hatch..the first hatch that comes to mind is that red eg hatch on the bbs rs with the muti-color engine bay and rusted hood.

the offset king :D

lol exactly dude CALI

lol but one this is that civics are really hot out here, there stolen left n right

its to a pt where u have to put a boot on the rims so they can tow or drive ur car, but still ur car is still able to be stolen

someone stole the offset kings hatch and they striped it and then he came back n now look at his car lol

its the same out here bro..you have to bring your ecu and main relay in with you if you go anywhere. thats i dont daily my hondas and always stay in eye view of it if i do go somewhere lol. honda are a dream out here as well you wake up and its gone
By Ajax1989
#227299 ohh naw that hatch dosent have any writing on it

and ya dude, im scared to wake up nd my baby be gone, but thats one perk of driving a honda
By jdmflush95
#227301 It use to say boosted k20 in cursive on the side of it or something long those lines. lol someday people will be talking about The Panda
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote:It use to say boosted k20 in cursive on the side of it or something long those lines. lol someday people will be talking about The Panda

oh its acutally twin turbo lol

nd hell ya man :D
but ur ride is cleaner by far :thumb:
By jdmflush95
#227414 Bogus Plates for those who are Trolling (hondatech)
By Ajax1989
#227415 :thumb: dope as fuk

nd just a heads up, you've gotta be a member to see the build threads
but smart wit the plates

i got a new york plate lol
By jdmflush95
#227419 Thanks bro :thumb:

lmfao thank for the heads up i didnt know that how the hell you get NY Plates nga lol?
By Greasedmonkey
#227544 I have south african plates, Florida plates and Cali plates...
By x-racer
#227567 man your car is clean as FAWK!!!lol. :thumb:
By Dareko
#228319 wow like the rims, strange :D
By dbrooks
#228796 that thing is nice as hell!

you must be choking people out with all those air fresheners though! air fresheners are mad jdm though..... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Vti93T
#229149 btw he doesn't have the car anymore