Post YOUR Sedan here
By RyVcZ
#226470 i like what you did man, back then i was supposed to put in red recaro fabric sidings also but then i decided to make it black, before i got to acquire my SIR2's. looks good!
By jdmflush95
#226482 Thanks guys I appreciate the positive feedback
By Gege_
jdmflush95 wrote:So today I decided to go ahead and redo my Door inserts...First time but I think it came out pretty good. Been wanting to do it for a while. So here it is

Great job! :o :wink:
By zselfdestrukt
#226513 +10 with the replica sakuras?

nice! that offset is really growin on me
By turbosedan717
#226516 its about time someone else makes a sedan flush haha i got diamond racing steelies 15x8 with 0 offset. i still haven't posted any pics of the car up here yet but i'll have to soon. keep up the good work man.
By jdmflush95
zselfdestrukt wrote:+10 with the replica sakuras?

nice! that offset is really growin on me

25+ 15x8
By jdmflush95
turbosedan717 wrote:its about time someone else makes a sedan flush haha i got diamond racing steelies 15x8 with 0 offset. i still haven't posted any pics of the car up here yet but i'll have to soon. keep up the good work man.

Lol thanks bro..I ordered The pro series 15x8 with a 12+ from Diamond but the new chick taking orders messed up my order. It went from me waiting 2 weeks for them to be made to Oh Im sorry itll be 5 months after waiting 3 weeks for them so I decided to go with the Axis and cancel the widen steelies. Thanks again everyone for the positive feedback. Just started the build around 3 weeks ago. Shes coming along. :thumb:
By jdmflush95
#226830 Got time to finish up the rears tonight

Image :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#226831 lookin dope :thumb:

how hard was it?
By jdmflush95
#226836 Doing the job really wasnt hard..whats time consuming is busting the insert off the panels bc the tabs are melted and there are a lot of them. You have to pop them loose without cracking the panel and if you rush its easy to mess them up. Just took my time and it was easy as pie. People asked if i melted the tabs back but I didnt bc all of your door peices such as you door handle, the little try and window switch holds it good and tight in place with no gaps.

I used spray adhessive hot glue gun hair dryer flat head screw driver to bust tabs and the job is done. 1.5 Yards of fabric is more than enough to do all 4 panels
By Ajax1989
#226840 ok cuz ive seen ppl drill the metled tab out and put screws in, and how much was the fabric?
By jdmflush95
#226845 Its not metal its melted plastic tags thats molded with the insert. Fits perfext the way i did it. Sits flush all the way around no rattle.

Fabric all together bc I got it on sale was only 9 bucks at Joanns. Would have still only been like 21 bucks
By jdmflush95
#227205 First Time On The Road In The Pat 3 months..Had to put gas in it..Buddy insisted on snapping pix of this epic night lol Back to the garage it goes untill it finished.