Post YOUR Sedan here
By jdmflush95
#225941 Just stated building the car a few weeks ago..I dont have any before pix uploaded as of now but will post them as soon as I can. As for now heres a few pix
Last edited by jdmflush95 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By kt95CiviCDX
#225943 lookin good....White Sedan too! best color on sedans IMO but i may be biased haha
By chrisscott
#225975 love the wheels what are they
By Clarkypoo
chrisscott wrote:love the wheels what are they

x2
By jdmflush95
#225982 Thanks guys for the props..They are Axis Sukuras 15x8 with 25+ offset
By RyVcZ
#226008 clean setup, like the wide lipped wheels bro! so axis have those SSR Sakura knockoffs already like these ones:

By jdmflush95
#226020 Ya I believe Axis started using the mold this year. Its their newest og. Thanks bro for the compliment. Just started building the car about 3 weeks ago. Just put the wheels and tires on yesterday.
By Ajax1989
#226029 damn man the rims look dope

white sedan ftw :thumb:
By jdmflush95
#226066 Image
When I over took the build from my wife.She went through a I want to build a civic phase.The civic stays parked untill finished Really didnt want to built this car but got tired of looking at it just rotting away. Im falling in love
By RyVcZ
#226069 props to you man! good thing you decided to build on it instead! good luck on the rest of your build bro!
By Flatland_EG
#226114 Nice ride, I love the wheels. :thumb: When I first saw that Axis was bringing back the Sakura design I knew right away that THOSE are the wheels I want. The gold looks awesome on your car but when/if I get a set I'm going for the pink ones. :D