Post YOUR Sedan here
By K!RK_180i
#307987 looking awesome guy, must sound awesome with that header :thumb: put up a vid or sound clip 8)
By RyVcZ
#308329 thanks guys! :D btw, something just came in again...

optional EG9 stainless stepsils by Honda Access Japan
By Punksz6
#308343 :thumb:
By ceelx
#308346 shiiiit :woot: you are sick homie :thumb: i wanted order it too :D
do you have some part # ?? :hehe:
By RyVcZ
#308620 @ ceelx, hey bro i'm sorry i don't have those part #'s since i just got them from what we call here as japan surplus shops
By Sirjump
#309222 I've been looking for something like that too... drool... :oops:
By ceelx
RyVcZ wrote:@ ceelx, hey bro i'm sorry i don't have those part #'s since i just got them from what we call here as japan surplus shops

no problem :wink: Kevin looking of them for me :hehe:
By brandoff88
#309714 diggin the coupe front end conversion...thinkin outside the box...i like that...and your car lol :thumb: :thumb: two thumbs up to you sir!
By fago88
#310415 nice work on the valve cover!!! :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#314560 been about 2 months since i last updated this and just wanted to share a few things i did to my ferio since then :wink:

got tired of my Stanley amber flat fender lights, so decided to use first my Stanley clear flat ones:

Stanley clear fender lights

before

after

also, after years of patiently waiting and looking for all of the EG parts i ever wanted to put into this build, especially those considered rare / hard to find ones, i just recently got another fine piece for a very nice deal:

EG retract switch w/ demister

next up is the EG's audio system.. i just recently sold my Gathers center channel speakers w/ maplight, but immediately got a second set, but this time it's the one meant specifically for an EG9 (the difference is in the rubber adapter w/ SR4 marking):

Gathers center channel speakers

and finally to improve somehow the audio sytem, since from the very start i decided to stick to my OEM Gathers 10-speaker setup, in which 4 of them are tweeters, i decided to get a small subwoofer to add some bass just enough to put a slight bass into it:

Gathers mini subwoofer

had it neatly tucked underneath the front passenger seat..

that'll be all for now.. more to come in the coming weeks! :twisted:
By rootbeer_eg
#314570 :shock: :shock: omg so much gathers awesomeness

so jealous
By ceelx
#314576 damnn
jealous :shock:
your updates alwayms makes that mine pants come down :lol: well done buddy :thumb: