Post YOUR Sedan here
By RyVcZ
#225191 Hi guys, just wanted to share a few pics of my PHDM Civic ESi, project EG9 SiR2. This car has been with me since year 2k and has since been an ongoing project. In fact it will be due for a paint job probably by next month, since it was last painted about 8 years ago. :shock: Well here it goes:

taken about 2 years ago:

parked beside my friend's EG6 hatch:

last year, i was able to score a new set of wheels to replace my Enkei Racing-S... with a set of discontinued Advan RC1 competition model wheels:

then after waiting for years, was able to acquire a fresh set of the much coveted EG9 SiR2 full interior:

here are some recent pictures of my Ferio:

+++ more interior shots, in page 2...

+++ some more random shots, in page 4...

+++ stripped off!.. installed new roof, doors, bumpers, fenders, in page 6...

+++ some new parts to be installed, in page 7...

+++ revived!... updates from the time it went in for painting, repiping, finishing touches, in page 7...

+++ more pics of the car being transported to the show venue, in page 7...

+++ carshow shots, in page 8...

+++ more carshow shots, in page 10...

+++ day & night shots, in page 11...

+++ some minor update, in page 12...

+++ some more random shots, in page 13...

+++ some more random shots and parts, in page 15...

+++ new parts, BYS, Cusco in page 16...

+++ new parts and images, page 17...

+++ updated parts and images again, page 17...
Last edited by RyVcZ on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 34 times in total.
By RyVcZ
Last edited by RyVcZ on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 24 times in total.
By slipstream622
#225212 sir are oyu the one who i always see here in libis(eastwood city)....i love the car....idol....
By patlsherry
#225213 looks GOOD but man, i just hate when people put 2/3dr bumper on a sedan....and it looks wired without the molding....
By goblin
#225223 sweet ride.. i'm thinkin getting those eg6 bumper.. eg9 Sir lips are so hard to find these days.. many shops here sell complete eg6 bumper.
By patlsherry
suhaimi-ibrahim wrote:sweet ride.. i'm thinkin getting those eg6 bumper.. eg9 Sir lips are so hard to find these days.. many shops here sell complete eg6 bumper.

actually, they are not hard to find. Jdmland.com has they for sale....
By RyVcZ
#225280 @ slipstream622: yup sir that's me i work there. thanks po! :D

@ suhaimi-ibrahim: thanks!

@ patlsherry: well actually i just feel the looks of the 2dr bumpers especially the foglights for them looks better IMO... as far as the mouldings i have a set of doors and EG9 thin side mouldings to be installed when the car goes into the shop for painting. appreciate the comments though. thanks!
By Amaru
#225297 Nice ride sir! I love the white rims! :thumb:
By Simmons
#225369 Nice ride man :thumb:
By slipstream622
RyVcZ wrote:@ slipstream622: yup sir that's me i work there. thanks po! :D

@ suhaimi-ibrahim: thanks!

@ patlsherry: well actually i just feel the looks of the 2dr bumpers especially the foglights for them looks better IMO... as far as the mouldings i have a set of doors and EG9 thin side mouldings to be installed when the car goes into the shop for painting. appreciate the comments though. thanks!

i knew it.....love the color....how i wish i got those eg9 back board that you sold before....i was a bit late....huhuhuhuhu.....
By RyVcZ
#225381 thank you all for appreciating!

@ amaru: thanks! it was really a price find for me, though i'm stll torn coz i'm thinking if i should continue to sell it :?

@ slipstream622: well that EG9 backboard was gone really fast... twas bought by another bigtime seller of surplus parts, i'm sure you might know of also. :twisted:
By slipstream622
RyVcZ wrote:thank you all for appreciating!

@ amaru: thanks! it was really a price find for me, though i'm stll torn coz i'm thinking if i should continue to sell it :?

@ slipstream622: well that EG9 backboard was gone really fast... twas bought by another bigtime seller of surplus parts, i'm sure you might know of also. :twisted:

are you referring to those 2 smart asses who sells parts like they have gold on them and calls them rare....hahahaha....or is he the one who has a 4 letter word name...who meets up in katipunan....
By RyVcZ
slipstream622 wrote:
RyVcZ wrote:thank you all for appreciating!

are you referring to those 2 smart asses who sells parts like they have gold on them and calls them rare....hahahaha....or is he the one who has a 4 letter word name...who meets up in katipunan....

you got it correct on the first try... the rare men hehe! i like it when you said 'smart asses' :lol:
By Amaru
#225573 Yeah I know also those smart asses :D
bought PO8 ECU from them at a steep price.

btw if you'll be selling your rims can you PM me atleast the price? im thinking of painting my Rota Flight to White rims, or might get another white rims :D