Post YOUR Sedan here
By x-racer
#228432 well today i got my carpet and my other 2 electric doors or 40 bux.also a customer brought up a AEM cold air intake but decided he didnt want it after all.so i asked him what car he pulled it from and he said civic.so i test fitted on a eg coupe.so now its mine.lol.will post pics once installed on my whip.i only need my wiring harness so i can swap my doors and make my shit electric. :thumb:
By x-racer
#228972 well yesterday my buddy from work found some old skool recaro seats.in doing so he also found momo corse steering wheel.he didnt want it so i took it.lol.looks clean.ive also installed my cheap detach setup.looks and feels better.will post pics of the wheel on my car tomorrow.
By x-racer
#229069 well today for my bday i installed my spc rear camber kit.and i tell u i really needed it.my car handles and ride way much better.i also took acouple of pics that i edited the colors abit.also pics of my detach and momo wheel. :thumb:
looks nice right?
By x-racer
#229070 Image
:D :D
By x-racer
#233602 well last week i got my interior harness,rear break set up,rack and pinion,and a new set of wheels.i already took the interior harness apart and just got the harness for my power doors.hopefully ill install it this week.my rack and pinion got put in yesterday and i got me a fresh alignment. no more buying tires every 2 weeks.lol.from the wheels that i got only one had some pretty decent bends in it but my buddy said he can fix it so im just waiting on that wheel then ill get tires for them.my rear break set up need both trailing arm bushings.ill be getting those next paycheck and hopefully installed befor import face off.i wont have pics till next week but will keep u all updated till then.also plans for next week.4th gen prelude center console and double din radio. :thumb: :thumb:
By x-racer
#236039 pic of my ex/si lip.and wheels ill be putting on later.
:thumb:
By x-racer
#236406 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I HAVE POWER!!!!windows that is lol.just installed the front doors today.tomorrow ill put the rears and ive also installed my AEM cold air intake.
windows up!
WINDOWS DOWN!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
passenger side done!
By Ajax1989
#236424 so assume u have a dx model if upgrading to power?

i :love: my power doors :thumb:
By ceelx
#236433 good work :thumb:
im planing too this mod soon :wink:
By x-racer
#236533 yeah its all just plug and play from sedan to sedan.i knew i should have done a diy.but i was just in a hurry.all u have to do is get the interiour harness from a lx or ex.i used a lx cause no wires for the sunroof.but yea theres only 2 wires u have to cut is for the passenger front side speaker.and the rest is plug and play.theres 2 green plugs for the back off the fuse box plus a blue plug and the grey plug for the radio.and one more plug at the back of the car for the rear tail lights,speakers and etc.its not that hard.as for the harness that was previously in the car.i just took some wire cutters to it and sliced and diced.didnt feel like taking the whole dash off but it will make it alot easier and u can hide your wires better.ill take a pic of how the wires look under the dash.
By x-racer
#236535 yeah its a dx.but i made it a lx.lol all i need is cruise control.lol.next week i should be installing my rear brake set up.and when my income comes in ls swap and a good set of coilovers.and maybe a paint job.
By greggarcia
#236808 nice work bro
By x-racer
#237045 thanx man.when doing this mod be careful not to bend any pins in the fuse box.your car will not start .lol.i was 45 mins late to work cause i bent to 2 pins in the back of the fuse box and the car wouldnt start.so i retraced my steps and found the problem. luckily i had a spare fuse box in the trunk i just swapped out and vroooooooomm!!!!i was on my way to work.lol.also a good thing when your boss likes what your doing to your car.he understood and didnt trip about me being late.

also yesterday i found a pair of brembo rear rotors for my rear disk setup.cant believe they only took the brake calipers and not the rotors.there loss my gain. :woot: