Post YOUR Sedan here
By RyVcZ
#226065 Nice! i like the integra seats better on your car if i may suggest compared to those buckets, but then again it's up to you bro 8)
By x-racer
#226072 yeah.thanx guys.im keeping my teg seats in.well until i get my del sol seats.ill post pics of the parts i found during the week tomorrow.after i get out of work. :thumb:
By x-racer
#226075 not sure what wheel it is.they had it stashed in our brake room for like 2 months.so i just grabbed it and payed for it.but it says made it italy.not sure if that helps.
By x-racer
#226551 well today i installed my coupe bumper and my new hood.ill have it at the paint shop with in a month or so.
but here are some pics.
and heres a pic of the block and head my boss gave me for chrismas and my new skunk2 shift knob,
:thumb: :thumb:
By x-racer
#226553 also on sunday my boss got mad at me cause i had to much stuff that i was planning on buying laying around.so after we clocked out he told my i couldnt have all my shit around there anymore.so i said ok ill throw it away.than he says no put as much of that stuff in your car and take it home.i was like :shock: will do.i had 2 of my electric doors,a complete set of hx wheels plus a spare.but i gave those to my to my bro for chrismas.lol.a exhaust.and my ex door panels.all i need is my other 2 doors and a complete lx harness and ill do my electric door swap. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#226570 i wanna work at a junk yard now
:thumb:
By x-racer
#226794 lol.yeah today they brought in a 85 civic and it had mint condition del sol seats in it.but my boss didnt let me pull them out until they put the car in the yard. :x ill probably be able to get them friday or saturday.hopefully. ive been waiting for del sol seats.and i was going to buy some off a local forum for 100 bux.lol
By Ajax1989
#226795 100 for del sol seats are worth it

i got mine for free and i love emmmm :thumb:
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:100 for del sol seats are worth it

i got mine for free and i love emmmm :thumb:

Really? Im not really a fan of them for some reason. They sit pretty low?
By Ajax1989
#226852 ya they sit lower and there prob the most comfy seat honda made, other then the recardos and the high end honda n acuras

but that my opion and alot of others lol
By jdmflush95
#226855 I guess I never really paid attention to them Ill have to check them out and i think ctr seats are the most comfortable seats honda make. I hade them in my ek and I fell in love. Hug my butt lol most uncomfortable would have to be rsx seats had them in my Dc2 and my head would touch the roof they sat so high lol
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya they sit lower and there prob the most comfy seat honda made, other then the recardos and the high end honda n acuras

but that my opion and alot of others lol

Delsol seats are damn Comphy, Short of s2000 seats i cant think of anythign I would rather have in my Delsol.

Acura/Honda Leather seats are where its at for comphyness. Super soft yet still hold you in place. I love them. When you have subs in the back they act as a Vibrating chair. :thumb:

___
@ x-racer
I'm kinda jelous that you work at a junkyard. Get to spot all the good deals when they come in.

Your sedan is progressing very nicely at a really good rate. You already have teggy seats in it and are upgrading to even nicer seats. Its lowered on Si's with a Coupe Bumper. A LS/V is in its future. This will be one really really nice Sedan. :thumb:
By x-racer
#227032 yeah i know 100 bux is a deal but if i can get them for free shit thats even better.i had a chance to pick some up last week.some guy was selling some and i told him ill trade him my ls seats plus 30 bux and he went for it but i forgot to check my email and he sold them by the time i say it.lol.i was pissed.but yeah they sit really low.when i had my 99 ex coupe with my stock seats i would have only like 4 inches of head space but when i put my del sol seats it was like a foot and a half of head space.lol.it was awesome. :thumb:
By x-racer
#227228 :woot: :woot:
finally got my del sol seats!!! :thumb:
seats r a little dirty but they feel so good.i can barely see over the dash board.lol.i love it!! :woot: