Post YOUR Sedan here
By x-racer
#222277 well guys ive had a pretty rough last year.last yeah i had my ls swap 4dr ex.but than i got laid off and i didnt have a stable job for a whole year.but in july i started working at LKQ formally known as Pick-a-Part.and so far its great.once i started my job my bro hooked me up with a 95 4dr dx he was thinking off letting go cause he couldnt keep up with 2 car payments.so now its mine.wish i had some before and after pics but ill just describe how the car looked befor i had it.well when i got it had a lot of the interior painted white.seat had cig burns in them,carpet still ugly,steering column busted also the steering wheel looked like it was malled by a bear.but know its coming together.enough of my sob story lets get into some pics and plans for the future.lol :thumb:
By x-racer
#222279 Image
By x-racer
#222287 ive mostly worked on the interior.96 integra 4dr front and rear seats.ive also installed a wood grain steering wheel.just for fun but i liked it and now it stayed.lol.and ive also changed all the painted interior parts oem colored parts. :thumb:

By x-racer
#222289 hears a pic of my engine bay.ive only put the AEM shortram on it and the ngk spark plug wires.oh in i just got my hids yesterday.
By x-racer
#222290 i was going to drop my car today but i striped one of the bolts on the rear struts.i also busted 2 intension's ,1 9/16 socket,and busted my only ratchet.what a shitty morning.but hears a pic of my drop i found at my job.their drop zone struts on unknown lowering springs.i thought they were tiens but i dont think they r.also some no name front camber kit.

By x-racer
#222291 and i also found these seats in a bmw that im thinking about putting in my car later.but they could use a little work.just dirty and the other needs glue or something.

By x-racer
#222292 ok stuff ive done to it so far.
black housing headlights
amber corners (from eg coupe)
hids (12k)
tail lights (red and smoked)
si wheels
AEM intake
ngk spark plug wires
96 4dr teg front and rear seats
wood grain steering wheel (how we do it in TEXAS)lol
and thats about it.ill probably drop it next week on my days off.and as for engine plans i did have a h22a that i found at my job and i only paid 160 for the complete swap but decided to sale it and go b-series.im just waiting to find a good ls short block and go lsv on it.ill let u all know when i find more parts or something.
By Simmons
#222296 Nice start buddy.Loving those wheels :woot:
By x-racer
#222556 well as of now.im just waiting for another 4dr to land at my job so can get the interior harness and swap all door to electric.i have all the doors already i just need the harness.im hoping i can drop my car today but we'll see.as for engine im planing on doing a ls vtec swap.just waiting to find a decent block than tranny.
By slipstream622
#222567 good start.....more power to your project....
By x-racer
#224100 well i changed my intake and i finally dropped my car today.ive also installed a rear strut bar.pic in a bit. :thumb:
By x-racer
#224111 Image
front finished
front done rear still lifted.
while working on the rear i noticed my whole exhaust looks like this :o :o
rear finished. :thumb:
and a pic or the new intake.i took it off a eclipse and i just flipped it around and it fits pretty great.
this week ill be working got get my z6 swap.or a LS.which ever looks decent enough for me to pull out.will let u guys know. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#224121 Dude that's such a legit start. Mine is almost to where yours is now. I'm getting all new interior soon and dropping it. I'll probably either do a mini me or z6 swap. Keep us updated dude! And stay in touch, I visit Texas quite often.
By x-racer
#224126 kool.yeah just let me know when u visit houston and maybe we could head out to a car meet or something.r u on houston-imports?