Post YOUR Sedan here
By jred
#301426 nice sedan dude :thumb: :thumb:
By slipstream622
#301428 one of my friends live just across one of the major jdm parts supplier in our city....i also sell parts...

for the black crow...we envied the white crow so much that me and my friend planned on making this bumper...

let me give you some history...

it all started with this...

half part from eg sedan...lower part from 99 ek bumper...what made it fir?...that's our secret...

result...

then the guys suggested we make one for the hatch....

got an extra hatch bumper...got a donated 99 bumer from a friend...took the vents out and retrofited them...

result...

heres our fiberglass copy...

top bumper and 2nd bumper for hatch...lower is for sedan...

sample from a friend...

By slipstream622
#301429 teal mines from a hatch...this is the proto type for our hatch copies...just retro fitted it to the sedan...
By RyVcZ
#301712 slipstream622, that black crow fabrication is really hot! nice job looks really nice man! :thumb: luvin' that rear bumper w/ pole just as much though :D
By slipstream622
RyVcZ wrote:slipstream622, that black crow fabrication is really hot! nice job looks really nice man! :thumb: luvin' that rear bumper w/ pole just as much though :D

thnx papa ry....r you entering the transhow?if you do i have a spare blck crow for hatch...i know you have a full hatch facelift....i can sponsor the bumper...the paint...hehehehe...lets talk about it...it would be a good marketing strategy for us...
By teal_dx
slipstream622 wrote:teal mines from a hatch...this is the proto type for our hatch copies...just retro fitted it to the sedan...

Just saw the pics of fabrication... You have excellent skills :thumb:
I bet you could make some good $ selling those.
By RyVcZ
#301766 @ slipstream622: papa ian, can't compete anymore for transhow since i have already entered and won an award last year. was supposed to enter hot import nights instead but conflict w/ schedules and sponsors jeopardized it :cry: i'm looking at maybe 1 or 2 more major shows then i'll have to retire from it. and yeah i'd definitely love to be sponsored and market your black crow's anytime! :woot:

@ teal_dx: agree with you these guys are really good. great ingenuity i must say! and yes the're really making big bucks with all those pending orders they have for it!
By slipstream622
#301938 oh how we wish that were selling them like hotcakes....lol...just pm me papa py when so that we can plan it...
By Puregfx529
#328467 Sorry for bumping and old thread but any chance u have them forsale still? ship it over sea's willing to buy lmk