Post YOUR Sedan here
By slipstream622
RyVcZ wrote:slipstream622, that black crow fabrication is really hot! nice job looks really nice man! :thumb: luvin' that rear bumper w/ pole just as much though :D

thnx papa ry....r you entering the transhow?if you do i have a spare blck crow for hatch...i know you have a full hatch facelift....i can sponsor the bumper...the paint...hehehehe...lets talk about it...it would be a good marketing strategy for us...
By teal_dx
slipstream622 wrote:teal mines from a hatch...this is the proto type for our hatch copies...just retro fitted it to the sedan...

Just saw the pics of fabrication... You have excellent skills :thumb:
I bet you could make some good $ selling those.
By RyVcZ
#301766 @ slipstream622: papa ian, can't compete anymore for transhow since i have already entered and won an award last year. was supposed to enter hot import nights instead but conflict w/ schedules and sponsors jeopardized it :cry: i'm looking at maybe 1 or 2 more major shows then i'll have to retire from it. and yeah i'd definitely love to be sponsored and market your black crow's anytime! :woot:

@ teal_dx: agree with you these guys are really good. great ingenuity i must say! and yes the're really making big bucks with all those pending orders they have for it!
By slipstream622
#301938 oh how we wish that were selling them like hotcakes....lol...just pm me papa py when so that we can plan it...
By Puregfx529
#328467 Sorry for bumping and old thread but any chance u have them forsale still? ship it over sea's willing to buy lmk