Post YOUR Sedan here
By #ROBIN#
#344581 @ OCHO - Thank You for teh good words bud. I have to show respect to those who helped along the way. big or small, it contributed to me getting this done. Im not going to sit here and say i did all this and deep down i know i got plenty help... only bullshitting myself then :D

@ K!RK_180i - anytime you free (and hope im free) then we can hookup. Thanks for the offer and good words :oops:

@ gtstripes - Thank You bro, means alot. As for the headrest i bought my seats with the metal headrest supports. well its simple to make, go back in this thread and you will get an idea of how the oem ones look and maybe you can fabricate ones using sheet metal?
By #ROBIN#
#344582 Some of that artsy pics... These were taken by a very good friend of mine

Above: No i dont have xenons, it appears that way though.
enjoy :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#344583 :jerkbow: This EG9 man makes my heart sore because i wish i had the time and patience to pull something like this off, but it makes me sooo happy at the same time lol mixed emotions :D, bra i dont know how many time i am going to tell you this but your EG9 is the BEEEEEZNIIIIIZZ!! please dont ever ever ever sell this beauty of a Ferio 8)

Oh and Those Photo's :thumb: TOP CLASS PHOTOGRAPHY..big ups to your Close friend :)
By OCHO
#344668 ^ Yeah those pics are awesome I love the last one there's something menacing about it I can't really explain it lol...
And don't ever quit being a good guy either the world needs more nice people in it! :woot:
By Andre3th0u
OCHO wrote:^ Yeah those pics are awesome I love the last one there's something menacing about it I can't really explain it lol...
And don't ever quit being a good guy either the world needs more nice people in it! :woot:

i second this ^^^ looks clean man :thumb:
By silverEG8
#344686 Wow! It's finally in action. Great EG9 build dude!

Good work! :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345151 Thanks everyone for the good words

update time:

a few parts have arrived but not everything :( .

the front panel of the dash and two stickers have arrived.
Now waiting for the front seat rails (tried fixing it, i give up... ). In the interim i started to fit the front panel of the dash. I think i bit off more than i can chew with this.

Out of all 8 screws only three of them are easy to take out. It took me two hours to loosen everthing. Well i went a step further and started cleaning everything, and now realise that all my buttons are going to need replacing as they going to look worn when the front surround is fitted :( . does it ever end? :?

Well onto two pics which will tell a better story of the headache i caused myself. will be well worth it though.

Above: Dusty organised chaos
Above: The new panel...
Above: cool railings

Thanks for looking, I will finish my little project tonight. i will try to document everything.
By Axix23
#345157 Sick ass ride!!
By keen91
#345169 I love this build thread!, so much attention to detail and some parts i'd really like to own one day.
By #ROBIN#
#345181 Thank You Axix23, appreciate the good words and you viewing my thread :thumb:

Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345182 Managed to work on my little task abit more lastnight. after supper i jumped straight into it (7:30pm) and worked until the morning (1:30am). This was due to me cleaning as much as possible.

Above: amazing what a huge difference something this small does.
Above: Still to fit cluster,clock, hazard switch and cluster surround.
Above: the old worn out part.

Tonight i will fit the rest and finish this up :thumbup:
By keen91
Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible thumb up

That is true...hopefully you can help me source some parts :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
keen91 wrote:
Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible thumb up

That is true...hopefully you can help me source some parts :thumb:

yip i can do so :thumb:
By keen91
yip i can do so thumb up

You have PM :wink:
By #ROBIN#
keen91 wrote:
yip i can do so thumb up

You have PM :wink:

:woot: one EG9 parts order coming your way bud :thumb: