Post YOUR Sedan here
By ceelx
#ROBIN# wrote:

can you tell me what is that switch for ?? next to deffoger switch ??
By #ROBIN#
ceelx wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:

thats for the OEM alarm system
By #ROBIN#
#345296 I got a professional detailer yesterday to do some of his magic. I will post up better pics next week.
By OCHO
#345367 New dash cover looks good man! Wiring is tough in cars it's the hardest part to me. I feel your pain lol.

That steering wheel is amazing! So many cool options available in Japan. I wish I could get my hands on a parts catalog like you have! Even just a 92-95 civic Honda access catalog would be so cool to own.
By #ROBIN#
OCHO wrote:New dash cover looks good man! Wiring is tough in cars it's the hardest part to me. I feel your pain lol.

That steering wheel is amazing! So many cool options available in Japan. I wish I could get my hands on a parts catalog like you have! Even just a 92-95 civic Honda access catalog would be so cool to own.

Thank You OCHO :thumb:
I source part numbers myself or I get parts from Japan.
By #ROBIN#
#345545 An update...

Was so cool seeing the car go full circle. it left Honda cpt showroom floor in July 1995 and on saturday it was back there for a brief photoshoot, if only cars could speak :mrgreen: . Was cool to see the Honda staff getting excited to see a golden era Honda on the floor again, one salesman started speaking about the days he sold these cars :oops: .

Heres some teaser pics in the interim...

The proper pics will go up later this week :thumbup:
By ceelx
#ROBIN# wrote:
ceelx wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:

thats for the OEM alarm system

never seen this before :shock: hell nice :thumb:

#ROBIN# wrote:An update...

Was so cool seeing the car go full circle. it left Honda cpt showroom floor in July 1995 and on saturday it was back there for a brief photoshoot, if only cars could speak :mrgreen: . Was cool to see the Honda staff getting excited to see a golden era Honda on the floor again, one salesman started speaking about the days he sold these cars :oops: .

Heres some teaser pics in the interim...

The proper pics will go up later this week :thumbup:

for sale as new ?? :D hahahah looks super clean
By OCHO
#345559 ^^

Whaaat that's so awesome!! Looks really bad ass in the showroom in front of that Honda fit lol! So cool.
By silverEG8
#345565 That EG9 is in it's rightful place... with the way it looks, it could outrun any car inside that showroom.
By #ROBIN#
#345568 Thank you ceelx, OCHO & silverEG8 for the kind words.

:thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#345997 ROTM 8) :woot: :thumb: :jerkbow:
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:ROTM 8) :woot: :thumb: :jerkbow:

not yet man, there is still one more day to go... :D
thanks though, i did not want to post in rotm thread until it closes... then i will thank everyone who voted for me.

:thumb:
By jred
#346431 Hey I see you have BC racing BR Series Coilovers on eg,
Can you give me some feedback on these im looking to get a set for my eg.
hows does it perform?
By #ROBIN#
jred wrote:Hey I see you have BC racing BR Series Coilovers on eg,
Can you give me some feedback on these im looking to get a set for my eg.
hows does it perform?

Hi, i can gladly do so.

the pics you see with my bc's those are older pics and i now have spoon coilovers so i can actually compare the two aswell.

BC's were good for daily and the odd spirited drive or auto-x. But they still feel flimsy even when i maxed out the damper settings on our local race track. But they held up well considering.

With the spoons they only have 5 damper settings but are alot more stiffer which i tend to like. I dont use my car daily so i cant say how they hold up when commuting to and fro work.

Hope this helps? BC's are great coilovers and dont hesitate getting them :thumb:
By jred
#346489 Thanks for the reply :thumb:
Still checking out my options, but the BC's look promising