Post YOUR Sedan here
By silverEG8
#344686 Wow! It's finally in action. Great EG9 build dude!

Good work! :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345151 Thanks everyone for the good words

update time:

a few parts have arrived but not everything :( .

the front panel of the dash and two stickers have arrived.
Now waiting for the front seat rails (tried fixing it, i give up... ). In the interim i started to fit the front panel of the dash. I think i bit off more than i can chew with this.

Out of all 8 screws only three of them are easy to take out. It took me two hours to loosen everthing. Well i went a step further and started cleaning everything, and now realise that all my buttons are going to need replacing as they going to look worn when the front surround is fitted :( . does it ever end? :?

Well onto two pics which will tell a better story of the headache i caused myself. will be well worth it though.

Above: Dusty organised chaos
Above: The new panel...
Above: cool railings

Thanks for looking, I will finish my little project tonight. i will try to document everything.
By Axix23
#345157 Sick ass ride!!
By keen91
#345169 I love this build thread!, so much attention to detail and some parts i'd really like to own one day.
By #ROBIN#
#345181 Thank You Axix23, appreciate the good words and you viewing my thread :thumb:

Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345182 Managed to work on my little task abit more lastnight. after supper i jumped straight into it (7:30pm) and worked until the morning (1:30am). This was due to me cleaning as much as possible.

Above: amazing what a huge difference something this small does.
Above: Still to fit cluster,clock, hazard switch and cluster surround.
Above: the old worn out part.

Tonight i will fit the rest and finish this up :thumbup:
By keen91
Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible thumb up

That is true...hopefully you can help me source some parts :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
keen91 wrote:
Thanks keen91, make it happen bud... i know living in SA is hard to source good parts but not impossible thumb up

That is true...hopefully you can help me source some parts :thumb:

yip i can do so :thumb:
By keen91
yip i can do so thumb up

You have PM :wink:
By #ROBIN#
keen91 wrote:
yip i can do so thumb up

You have PM :wink:

:woot: one EG9 parts order coming your way bud :thumb:
By ceelx
#ROBIN# wrote:

can you tell me what is that switch for ?? next to deffoger switch ??
By #ROBIN#
ceelx wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:

can you tell me what is that switch for ?? next to deffoger switch ??

thats for the OEM alarm system
By #ROBIN#
#345296 I got a professional detailer yesterday to do some of his magic. I will post up better pics next week.
By OCHO
#345367 New dash cover looks good man! Wiring is tough in cars it's the hardest part to me. I feel your pain lol.

That steering wheel is amazing! So many cool options available in Japan. I wish I could get my hands on a parts catalog like you have! Even just a 92-95 civic Honda access catalog would be so cool to own.
By #ROBIN#
OCHO wrote:New dash cover looks good man! Wiring is tough in cars it's the hardest part to me. I feel your pain lol.

That steering wheel is amazing! So many cool options available in Japan. I wish I could get my hands on a parts catalog like you have! Even just a 92-95 civic Honda access catalog would be so cool to own.

Thank You OCHO :thumb:
I source part numbers myself or I get parts from Japan.