Post YOUR Sedan here
By K!RK_180i
#343278 :roll: finally she is aliiive lol you probably missed sitting in that driver seat ne...new interior is looking good buddy, must be nice and comfortable 8) hope to see her in the real-life soon :thumb: keep up the great work bra
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote::roll: finally she is aliiive lol you probably missed sitting in that driver seat ne...new interior is looking good buddy, must be nice and comfortable 8) hope to see her in the real-life soon :thumb: keep up the great work bra

Finally.

1 year and 1 week (today), i dont miss sitting in the old drivers seat no lol but the new seat is so amazing. the seating position is spot on.

Thank You Kirk, and actually not only to you but everyone who complimented; gave advise; good words; checking out my build etc i appreciate it all.

you will see my car soon. that white eg hookup needs to happen again as i missed out haha

we are eg-ing again :woot:
By #ROBIN#
#343334 a smallish update:

Above: this is how the backing of the rear seats looked like when i bought it.
Above: never knew Honda sells pizza :?
Above: New backboards for both rear seats. Makes a huge difference especially when boot is open.

then another very bad picture:

Above: getting there

Thanks all for looking and commenting
By #ROBIN#
#343351 another post with bad pictures...

Above: first wash in one year. back bumper was fitted soon after. started fitting the visors at this point one down three to go. Also you can see the water jet for the rear window...my favourite part about the rear :oops:
Above: trying to show shine but i guess i suck at picture taking

thats it for now. to do still:

Fit rear wiper
fit gutter beading
fit all four door beadings the ones that sit below windows
hand glaze
fit all decals and badges/emblems

So i guess like anything its the small things and details that take the most time.

once again Thanks everyone for the wods and looks
By #ROBIN#
#343484 Update time: fitment of OEM stickers/decals

Above: Child lock eg9 sticker
Above: Abs & engine spec sticker
Above: Tyre/Tire specs etc
Above: :thumb:
Above: Dohc vtec sticker and new H badge (frotn also has new H badge)

I also fitted the the abs/lsd sticker

I drove the car and I am really happy with the outcome. shine is amazing and spray job is perfect as i pictured it to be or wanted it to be.

There are no rattles as all parts were refitted with proper clips and screws. clips that broke and screws that looked old or worn were replaced with new OEM ones.

so if you go to page one and look at the model i built 13 years ago (approx) thats what i wanted my dream EG9 to look like. I have built that dream and its now real.

Many Thanks to the following and in no particular order, well these people will most likely not see this, but anyway here they are:

Mom and Dad: without their encouragement this would not be possible, for allowing me to use their garage to store my car, to allow me to use a room in their house to store all the parts where it was safe from the elements

Brother: For the help of importing some rare parts and also pushing me to get this project done. for buying me the eg ferio model on page one and making me love an eg ferio. We gonna go riding soon Brother real soon :wink:

Girlfriend: Lets face it guys,how many of us can say our gf's supposts the modifications and builds? some are not as lucky as you and me, my GF was there every step of the way, she never stopped me and just supported my spending frenzy because she knew i was not building a car but was trying to achieve my personal goal (not life goal dont get it confused lol) and thats to build my perfect EG.

Brake Super Service: This is the workshop my dad owns, but my dad aside now, our Employers who are behind the scenes who did a sh!t load on this eg to get parts fitted to manufacturing specs and no shortcuts taken. who educated me on replacing parts and tune ups etc. who enjoyed building this car as much as i did. And who put in late nights without wanting anything monetary (even though we insisted). I really appreciate it guys and one day when you stumble across this build on the net I hope you realise how much you guys put into this :thumb:

To the car guys: This is all of you who read my thread,who commented and for the good words and criticism. You migth think it means nothing but in actual fact sometimes we get things done to post it up and show it to the guys on the message boards. Almost liek building something cool and running to show your friends what you just did to hear them say "its crap or its cool". So dont think it goes unnoticed

Neil Mobiles: He is responsible for the amazing work done on the body, perfectionist of note and one real finicky guy.Treated my car like his own and when he saw it leave the workshop he was kinda sad :D . He put in alot and would not fit shoddy looking parts, he treated me like family and over the past year we grew a bond. I would reccomend him to all of you guys but unfortunately he is across the oceans :?

To Myself: well done :woot: but now you a broke a$$ :P

THANKS all, this is not the end for this eg but the start... many more parts are still to be fitted and many more updates to come.

will check in soon with some proper pics etc :wink:
By brandoff88
#343500 way to go man, sooooo fucking legit, I will never try this myself because I have : lack of funds, time, and patience...I love Hondas but this is too perfectionist for me lol. I love it though, straight legit fucking baller.. two thumbs up good sir :thumb: :thumb: hope you continue to enjoy this as long as you have it!
By #ROBIN#
brandoff88 wrote:way to go man, sooooo fucking legit, I will never try this myself because I have : lack of funds, time, and patience...I love Hondas but this is too perfectionist for me lol. I love it though, straight legit fucking baller.. two thumbs up good sir :thumb: :thumb: hope you continue to enjoy this as long as you have it!

:oops: THANK YOU so much for the kind words. I too dont have patience as i thought this would take maximum 5 months, This taught me to have patience :D . as for funds, no kids and other responsibilities yet allowed me to do this. if it were not for that i would never gone this far with my car. :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#343676 small update:

Managed to wire up the half antenna button. now just waiting for the loom from button to antenna.

:thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#343708 another small update:

Above: abs & lsd sticker...
Above: ferio quarters.
By silverEG8
#343709 I'm drooling with all the updates... specially the rear wiper. 'just love it.

Good work man :woot:
By #ROBIN#
silverEG8 wrote:I'm drooling with all the updates... specially the rear wiper. 'just love it.

Good work man :woot:

Thank You heaps silverEG8.

i love the rear wiper aswell, have not tried it yet in the rain or misty weather. but im sure it will help :thumb:
By OCHO
#344026 Yesss finally haha! This thing looks amazing dude I mean you have the legit japanese spec stickers and everything...love the glass, love the paint, love the stickers, love the engine, love the half antennae button....it's just awesome. And that was really nice how you gave everyone a thank you and a little shout out...classy stuff bro! :thumb: can't wait to see what the future holds for this car!
By K!RK_180i
#344183 :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :twisted: yussis i Love this car :) i really wanna take some nice-ish photo's of this car :thumb:
By OCHO
K!RK_180i wrote::jerkbow: :jerkbow: :twisted: yussis i Love this car :) i really wanna take some nice-ish photo's of this car :thumb:

Do it! More pictures=more better haha
By gtstripes
#344552 daaaaaaaaamn :shock: :shock:

nice build!!!

how did you mount your headrests on your rear seats? lol i had trouble with mine