Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
#344187 Nice they look good dude! I would be scared to try black corners on my car but I like it on yours, it looks good against the white you are definitely pulling it off haha!
By gtstripes
#344200 Yeah i was abit iffy at first, ive had these for like a year but never came around to putting it on, i got over the amber corners and yeah im going for the black and white theme :)
By OCHO
gtstripes wrote:Yeah i was abit iffy at first, ive had these for like a year but never came around to putting it on, i got over the amber corners and yeah im going for the black and white theme :)

Good thing you tried it they look really good! The black and white theme is always really cool...keep it up!
By Loaf31
#345763 Just went through your whole thread! I love this thing! :thumb:
Just a question, where did you get the black fogs, and how much if you don't mid me asking? :D
By gtstripes
Loaf31 wrote:Just went through your whole thread! I love this thing! :thumb:
Just a question, where did you get the black fogs, and how much if you don't mid me asking? :D

thanks man! :thumb:

my fogs are yellow lol, maybe you mean my black housing corner lights? if so, bought them for $40 on ebay :)
By gtstripes
#348764 thank you everyone for your votes! have afew updates but not worth putting it up :thumbdown: i got rid of my recaros aaahhhh !!

i will wash my nugget and upload some NEW pics of her :thumb:
By gtstripes
#349106 cleaned out my garage to store her away because now i have a work car! no longer will i have to worry about getting paint/dust/mud all throughout my car!

washed and waxed! heres some pics!

By MilpitasEH2
#352325 Stop teasin' us! we all like rare!! 8)
By gtstripes
#353974 hey guys, after leaving it in storage for a year ive decided to get back into it!

bought a B16a2 complete swap off a guy in sydney, has about 150,000kms on it.

once its in, im going to get my interior re done, and maybe a respray :) :hehe: :hehe:
By gtstripes
#354154 Just bought new belts, timing belt, waterpump, leads. Plugs, cv boots, hoses, radiator, oil etc this is almost ready to be put in !

:woot: :woot: :woot: