Post YOUR Sedan here
By gtstripes
#277943 got my tax return (WOOT) got GAB HA series coilovers on their way now thinking of getting rims but dont know what, any ideas?? thinking of getting Rota GT3's in red or black :?
By 1ACarlos
#278191 Nice sedan
By gtstripes
#279945 took afew pics today after i gave her a good wash and wax :D will upload pics shortly.

aaaaand driving on the way back home my radiator shit itself... (and all over my face when i opened the bonnet) lol :thumb: just my luck! :D
By gtstripes
elrompetoto wrote:
gtstripes wrote:move to australia, theres plenty of right hand drives here hahaha :thumb: :lol:

i want it here in the us cuz its rare

aaaahk i see how much does it usually cost to import a car??
Last edited by gtstripes on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1ACarlos
#280756 Nice sedan
By gtstripes
1ACarlos wrote:Nice sedan

thanx man :thumb: saving up to get Rota GT3's then getn these coilovers in and then slam then engine swap :thumb: :thumb:
By gtstripes
#289442 Keep neglecting this due to my forgetful mind and not knowing where to resume.. anyway UPDATES:
-Front coilovers fitted (rear did not because of O connections at the bottom)
-Integra type r Lower control arms on their way (to fix the rear coilover problem)
-New front bumper is on its way (hit a duck and cracked my current bumper)
-others i cant think of so ill let the pictures do the talking :)

(cant find my new ones so i will take some tomorrow and upload sinse i am doing nothing)
Last edited by gtstripes on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By gtstripes
#289444 went to start my car and all i heared was 'tick tick tick'... my battery was already stuffed, so i bought a Century battery and now she fires up straight away. trouble was i replaced it when i got home (had to catch a bus home with battery)..

then when i got home i fitted it and realised the battery was taller then my prev one so i had to drive SLOWLY (so the battery wont tip over!) and buy new rod thingys for the battery holder.
By kapow
#289719 Your ride is looking good! Have you got those rear LCA's yet?
By gtstripes
#289778 nah they keep refunding because my paypal doesnt have a confirmed address or someshit, so im waiting for my refund to get back into my bank then im going to just wire transfer lol sux balls.. but awell :D

UPDATE!!: brand spanking new front bumper arrived at work today!! took 2 days to arrive, $75 i can get front bumpers :P :P