Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#307630 Nice Work!! Diggin the sticker bomb! :thumb:
By kapow
#311325 Looking good! Did you do the full engine swap or just the head?!
By gtstripes
kapow wrote:Looking good! Did you do the full engine swap or just the head?!

full engine swap :thumb:
By gtstripes
#311786 after years of money, blood, sweat and tears my time with this car is very close.. either selling it or keeping it in my garage for afew years.

the whole braking system is fucked, wiring is fucked, suspension bushes are completly rooted.. i have no time to fix it and not enough money to keep repairing and maintaining it for stupid reasons..
Last edited by gtstripes on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kapow
gtstripes wrote:after years of money, blood, sweat and tears my time with this car is very close.. either selling it or keeping it in my garage for afew years.

the whole braking system is fucked, wiring is fucked, suspension bushes are completly rooted.. i have no time to fix it and not enough money to keep repairing and maintaining it for stupid reasons..

will be looking for a honda accord euro this friday hopefully ill stay in the honda game..

i will be out of action but will continue to stay to this forum for sure!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

How is the wiring and braking fucked? Hondas tend to be reliable cars
By gtstripes
#311821 forgot what the guy said about the wiring, but i got quoted $4000 for EVERYTHING fixed. the brakes r fuked coz they r all leaking, something inside the brakes needs replacing, overhaul needs eplacing and yeah fuck it, might aswell get a new car instead of blowing more money on it.

i left the sheet at work of what needed to be done but it was quite a list
By kapow
#311848 $4000? I think he may be having you on a ride. Just look over everything, you have that spare shell you can get parts off if you really need to! If you need a help just give us a yell, thats what we're here for :)