Post YOUR Sedan here
By gtstripes
#342988 FINALLY have the last pieces of the puzzle for my manual conversion on their way to my house!!! fuck clutch master cylinder reservoirs are impossible to find lol! and pedals coming too :D
By OCHO
#344027 :thumb: Those wheels look soo good I love it man! Black corners look good too did you tint your old ones? I like the smash repair sign in the background too haha
By gtstripes
OCHO wrote::thumb: Those wheels look soo good I love it man! Black corners look good too did you tint your old ones? I like the smash repair sign in the background too haha

thanks man! :) nah these are just black housing corners :)
By OCHO
#344187 Nice they look good dude! I would be scared to try black corners on my car but I like it on yours, it looks good against the white you are definitely pulling it off haha!
By gtstripes
#344200 Yeah i was abit iffy at first, ive had these for like a year but never came around to putting it on, i got over the amber corners and yeah im going for the black and white theme :)
By OCHO
gtstripes wrote:Yeah i was abit iffy at first, ive had these for like a year but never came around to putting it on, i got over the amber corners and yeah im going for the black and white theme :)

Good thing you tried it they look really good! The black and white theme is always really cool...keep it up!
By Loaf31
#345763 Just went through your whole thread! I love this thing! :thumb:
Just a question, where did you get the black fogs, and how much if you don't mid me asking? :D
By gtstripes
Loaf31 wrote:Just went through your whole thread! I love this thing! :thumb:
Just a question, where did you get the black fogs, and how much if you don't mid me asking? :D

thanks man! :thumb:

my fogs are yellow lol, maybe you mean my black housing corner lights? if so, bought them for $40 on ebay :)
By gtstripes
#348764 thank you everyone for your votes! have afew updates but not worth putting it up :thumbdown: i got rid of my recaros aaahhhh !!

i will wash my nugget and upload some NEW pics of her :thumb:
By gtstripes
#349106 cleaned out my garage to store her away because now i have a work car! no longer will i have to worry about getting paint/dust/mud all throughout my car!

washed and waxed! heres some pics!